Chapter72

Yu Ye said in shock: "Good fellow, I can understand it, you know Mr. Pan, this is huddling and squeezing me out!"

Talking about Muxing's fear that Pan Yicheng would be in the wrong, he quickly explained: "No, Professor Pan treats everyone equally..."

Chu Qianli arrogantly said: "Do you know if you are going to send a red envelope? There are people above me!"

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Chu Qianli and Yu Ge chased after cat and mouse in the house, and finally talked about Twilight Star persuading them. He came forward to make the rounds, took the initiative to order afternoon tea, and finally let the twittering companions stop.

The three of them were in the same office processing information recently. While drinking coffee, Yu Ge complained: "Chu Qianli, you see how sensible people are. You also know that you order water for your colleagues. You haven't ordered it in our room!"

Chu Qianli mumbled dissatisfiedly: "Then what are you drinking now?"

"Jing nonsense, this was ordered by Twilight Star. What does it have to do with you?"

"That also has something to do with me!"

Tan Mu Xing saw that the two of them were about to pinch again, he quickly became a peacemaker, took the initiative to divert the subject, and said calmly: "Is Brother Yu a Taoist priest? It feels different from the Taoist priests I've seen before."

Tan Muxing lives at the foot of the Dry Mountain. He often deals with Taoist priests, but he rarely sees people like Yu Ya who have nothing to do with Taoism from the outside.

"Oh, that may be different factions. The mainstream is the decent school and the Quanzhen school. I am the decent school." Yu Ge thought about this, he looked at Chu Qianli and immediately defended, "Yes, we are engaged in talismanism. So I can't count you as normal, and you have a specialization in surgery!"

Yu Ge is no better than Chu Qianli in the number of skills, and now feels a little embarrassed, and is busy making excuses.

"What do you mean by this?" Chu Qianli raised his eyebrows, "Are you specializing in spells? If you can make fire and pray for rain, I will order a drink right away."

Yu Ge was weak when he heard the words, and said with a guilty heart: "...I can paint fire and rain charms, but whether there is fire and rain is another matter."

"What kind of specialization is this called?"

Yu Ge mourned: "Sorrow, sorrow, the era of the end of the law, the Taoist priests are declining!"

Chu Qianli complained: "If you are a Taoist, don't use other Buddhist terms."

Although Yu Ge insisted on claiming that he could kill demons and exorcise demons by drawing symbols and exorcise demons, and had solved many difficult problems, Chu Qianli didn't believe it and insisted that he was bragging.

Yu Ge also recounted a lot of supernatural events. Tan Muxing was surprised when he heard that, but Chu Qianli was suspicious.

Yu Ge noticed her micro expression and warned: "Little classmates, don't be arrogant, there are so many weird things in the world, don't open your mouth and say you don't believe in ghosts and gods!"

Chu Qianli obediently said: "No, Brother Yu, in fact, it has nothing to do with ghosts and gods. I simply don't believe you."

Yu Ge said that the talisman he drew instantly calmed the thousand-year-old ghost, and Chu Qianli's online metaphysics is not so outrageous.

Yu Ge got up and pretended to be angry: "Hey, you guy..."

Tan Muxing spoke for the bear child and persuaded: "Is it a child, or a child..."