✴ʙᴏʙᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ✴

Lumine has met many kinds of people, most of them were kind to her.

Many people she had met on her journey offered her words of advice which she dare not refuse, some offered her food while on the rare occasion they offered food as well as shelter to her and her Emergency food⎯ sorry, her dearest companion.

Though, she liked to camp outside were she and Paimon could watch the stars twinkle in all their glory, oh how she longed she had her wings back, she and Aether would always fly together and touch the constellations. But now, he's not with her anymore.

'It was my fault for not being strong enough' She thinks. But she cannot blame herself as the Unknown God she and Aether met on their journey was also at fault for taking her brother away from her.

She has met many people, many were nice, many made her feel pain like that Fatui Harbinger Balladeer, what was his name again? She forgot. She dare not forgive him! Not after he poisoned her but if it were Aether instead, he would have forgiven that bastard a long time ago.

Many she held close to her heart like the Vigilant Yaksha of Liyue, who saved her life, the Wine Loving Archon who claims he knows all the songs, be it from the future, past or present⎯ Oh well she definitely believes him or the Cavalry Captain of Mond who always seems to be out of work⎯ 'Hm is it a mere coincidence or is he just that lazy?' She thinks and chuckles as she remembers his antics.

It has been a while since she visited Liyue and Mondstadt. The people there were so kind, that it made her heart pound hardly in her chest. She should bring some Inazuman delicacies to them, just imagining the look on their faces when she returns with gifts made her smile to herself.

She has met a lot of people but she has never met anyone like him. Well that has to be a lie since she most definitely has met someone who is as cunning and mischievous as the well esteemed Kamisato Ayato.

His eyes awfully remind her of someone, oh yes, that Fatui Harbinger who almost drowned the entire city of Liyue. And her. Though it was all a misunderstanding, she still doesn't trust him that much.

That is what she tells herself like she and Paimon hadn't gone to eat with him a while ago. 'Dammit Paimon! You always seem to forget who he is when he offers to treat us to dinner. Well he is not THAT bad I guess.. WAIT no he is that bad! Stop it Lumine! you don't know when he is going to backstab you!' She definitely has a Love-Hate relationship with that Harbinger. Childe has proven himself multiple times when she and he went to do commissions together. He most definitely could have backstabbed her when she was injured. But he didn't.

He also casually invited her to see his parents and siblings and told her ''You know Girlie, I think you'd be great with kids!''

'Honestly that guy' Lumine couldn't help herself from laughing. He was fun to hang out with, she'll give him that!

Back to Ayato, She definitely has her suspicions of him. What if he turns out to be secretly working as a Fatui Harbinger who is hiding his identity from his loved ones!? Well it isn't impossible per say but she doubts it. Still she is suspicious of him though!

After the whole drama about the Marriage between Chisato of the Hiiragi Clan and Kamaji of the Kujou Clan had been sorted, Ayato had invited Lumine (And Paimon) to walk with him.

She wouldn't say it was awkward but it was very awkward though Paimon would probably disagree as she was flying around Ayato and Lumine and having the time of her life and sometimes making small talk with Ayato.