✦𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆✦

Lumine and Paimon had received a commission recently, they said it was quite urgent and that she needed to hurry and that is precisely why Lumine is standing near to Katheryne who looks like a nervous wreck which she usually isn't.

''Hello Traveler, I am indeed sorry to have called you this early but..'' Katheryne seemed to wear a nervous smile which made Lumine nervous as well ''Katheryne? Are you okay?'' She just looked at Lumine and sighed ''Yes I am, now onto the topic at hand, I hope you do remember that time when you received a commission to arrest Arataki Itto? Yes?'' Lumine looked at Katheryne and nodded her head.

''Well, today we received another commission asking us to tell Arataki Itto to.. to not steal food from the kids on the streets'' Lumine was dumbfounded, but before she could say anything to that Paimon asked ''Why us!? I thought you wanted us to fight big and scary monsters like.. uh the Wolfhounds but no! Telling that Oni to stop stealing food from kids? LITERAL KIDS!? Count us out! Hmph!'' 

For the most part, Lumine had to agree with Paimon, telling Arataki Itto to stop stealing food from kids was child's play. ''What about the Tenryou Commission? And also, I am pretty sure you have inexperienced adventurers who would love this opportunity? '' Lumine asserted. 

''The Tenryou Commission already has their hands full with political issues and we did try to talk to them but General Kujou did not agree to help us, she said 'I don't want anything to do with that stupid Oni, also asking him to stop stealing food? What do you think the Tenryou Commission does huh?'   and we wouldn't dare to argue with her. As for the inexperienced adventurers.. they are scared of him, most of them have heard Inazuman folktales about Oni and well.. you know the rest, the other members of the guild are busy with their own commissions and won't be back until very late'' Katheryne looked at Lumine with an apologetic smile.

''So our only option is you, Traveler, but please don't misunderstand, I for one do know how capable you are'' Katheryne smiled gently at Lumine, ''You know what.. we'll take it'' Lumine sighed and looked at Paimon who was bopping her head side-to-side trying her best to say no but then ''Oh thank you! I greatly appreciate it, I will also make sure to give you double the rewards you normally get'' Katheryne smiled happily at Lumine.

At the mention of rewards, Paimon was immediately sold ''Well of course we'll take it! We are the best adventurers after all!" She chirped. Lumine couldn't help but laugh at her floating companions antics. But overall Lumine too was very happy at the mention of double the rewards, more mora meant more resources for traveling, who knows when they'll find some cool gadget on their journey to the Seven Nations that allows them to.. uh teleport back in time! 'Yes that is very cool' Lumine thinks to herself. 

''Well we're off to scold Itto, bye  Kat! '' Lumine waved as she and Paimon started walking off to find Itto. Kat was an affectionate nickname that Lumine had given to Katheryne after meeting her every single day, Kat didn' t seem to mind as well.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

''Hey hey hey hey! S-stop it little guy! Why the heck are you crying huh? Shush! My dude, stop crying! People are looking at me weird!" Itto seemed to be in real tight spot right now, a crying kid by his side, a squished candy wrapper in his hand and a scared expression on his face. ''Your so mean uncle Itto! Why did you eat my candy?'' The little kid was bawling his eyes out, his face full of tears.

''That's⎯ I⎯ it's because I won that game of Rock-Paper-Scissors! We did bet our food on it didn't we? You didn't forget did you?'' Itto was trying to reason with the poor kid

Many people were murmuring stuff like ''Look at the Oni making poor Yui cry'' as well as a mother scolding her child ''See Takashi? That's why I told you to stay away from that Oni''