♡ʙʟɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇꜱ♡

Childe was a bad guy. He knew it. His family except for his younger brother Teucer(Bless him), knew it. The other Harbingers knew it, they were even vary of him.

He was a merciless warrior who wanted to fight every living being and wanted to come out victorious until he had conquered the world. But when she looked at him with those gentle eyes of hers, he couldn't help but let his guard down. He missed something, something important. He was not one to let his guard down. He never did, but around her, he felt safe.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯Lumine POV

'Gosh I'm so freaking hungry! I better get myself to Wanmin Restaurant to eat something or else I'm going to die, I can feel it' Lumine thought as she weakly walked around Liyue Harbor. She had just done a commission which drained her whole body, trying to fight a Ruin Hunter without assistance was something she should never do. Ever.

She looked at Paimon who was enjoying the view of Liyue harbor while she was dying of hunger here. She never thought the day would come when she was the one demanding food rather than Paimon. Wait are the stars falling or what?!

Lumine sighed ''Hey Paimon would you like to go to Wanmin Restaurant? I'm a bit hungry right now and the whole fighting took a lotta energy⎯'' She couldn't finish her sentence when Paimon exclaimed ''AH WE ARE GOING TO WANMIN RESTAURANT? OH MY GOSH LUMI YOUR THE BEST! PAIMON'S SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!'' Lumine was going to be deaf one day or another. 'Better not jinx it'

Well off they go to Wanmin Restaurant!

Halfway there she spotted someone, someone really familiar. Someone who was a Fatui Harbinger and that someone tried to drown the whole of Liyue. And her.

'Shit'. She is doomed. She didn't have the energy in her to fight him after that dumb commission which she doesn't even know why she accepted! Maybe because the pay was really good..

Speaking of that Fatui Harbinger he waved at the two of them and began ''Hey Girlie! Long time no see, it has been a couple of months after we met huh? Time really flies quickly⎯'' He just started but Paimon quickly said ''Why are YOU here!? wait.. don't tell Paimon you woke another ancient god like Osial?!'' Paimon looked like she was going to faint any moment now. Before Lumine could get a say in the conversation Childe said ''Relax Paimon! I didn't mess up this time. Promise. That is history now isn't it? We made up didn't we? I thought the three of us had became best buddies after we took care of my brother together no? I'm a changed man! And what happened was Mister Zhongli and that stupid Signora's fault. Hmph!''

Lumine looked at him with suspicion in her eyes 'What is he doing here in Liyue Harbor? I thought he had left for Snezhnaya' Childe looked at her and smiled ''Hey you forgive me don't you? I told you it was all a misunderstanding! I actually thought we were getting along quiet well save for our uhm.. y'know hehe''

Lumine could understand were he was coming from. It wasn't his fault at all when she thinks about it. But she still doesn't trust him completely. Yet.

''What are you doing here?'' Her voice came out a bit passive-aggressively but she doesn't mind. ''Me? Oh I had some work to do back here and I am also quite excited to see you here girlie!'' He laughed. Laughed. Paimon would've probably ripped his hair off if it weren't for the fact that there were people watching them.

''Why would you be excited to see me? Wait no.. don't tell me you want to spar? Childe I don't have the energy in me to spar with you right now'' Lumine said and turned away motioning Paimon to follow her, the fairy gave Childe a disgusted look and started following Lumine.