The Hermione plan

Hermione POV:
half way through this year... didn't think it would feel so long. Harry seemed so focused on school this year and I've noticed Colin not interacting like he used to... those near death experiences have changed him, in some way he reminds me of Harry himself. Always ends up in some life or death situation. Yup sounds exactly like Harry. "Hey Colin" I say walking up the the blonde boy he turns to look at me, tired blue eyes met my brown friends ones, he still smiles. That broke me. "C-Colin... don't pretend please... are you okay?" His smile dropped and his eyes filled with tears "Yup all good Granger no need to worry." It made me worry.

A day since I talked to Colin... he seems the same, maybe I should get him to talk to Harry, I know they used to talk but after the whole basilisk thing they stopped talking. "Harry, I want to get you to talk to someone I think you would get on well with Colin." Harry looked at me with a small smile, then looked at the ground. "Funnily enough I was thinking about it all year. He seems to have a lot of near death experiences, nothing much compared to mine but defiantly bad." I chuckled he knew why and how to bond not to mention that he and Colin used to get along and Colin liked Harry for himself... That's the best thing about Colin. He likes to get to know people before deciding if they are a good person or not. "We should go right now!" I exclaimed quickly knowing exactly where he would be, he is always in the same spot after school.

Harry looked at me confused, "I don't know how you know where he is." Harry stated I laughed lightly "he sits on the same spot everyday after classes" I rolled my eyes like it was common knowledge, of course I knew it wasn't I was just naturally observant. "Hi Colin, I bought someone over!" I said happily. Colin turned his head to face me and his eyes seemed to widen a little. "Hi granger, hi potter..." I noticed he hesitated at saying potter. "What are you doing?" I asked leaning over his shoulder and peering at what he was doing. "Just drawing." He was so blunt but Harry seemed so excited about it. "Ooh! Can I see them?" Colin smiled and I left them to be, they seemed to be happy for now.

420 words
Hello! My name is Oliver and I really hope you liked this chapter, I work really hard and the reason it is so short is because I did this on my phone and in 4 time crunch. Anyway I love you for just opening the book and I'm always down for people DMing me with ideas or need someone to talk to <3 have 4 lovely time and keep things simple, remember to drink some liquid and eat something edible <3