Harry potter loves drawings

Colins POV: 

I smiled slightly at Harry as Hermione left to go somewhere, "So, do you draw in a book?" I nodded and handed a leather cased book towards harry, He seemed to hold it with extreme care. He flipped through the pages and stopped on a picture of a lily. "what's wrong Harry?" I felt like I did something wrong, Harry seemed so happy yet so destroyed. "My mothers name was lily." I looked at harry and then at the picture, "hey, can I have my book back for a second?" Harry nodded and handed it over, I scribbled a few things and asked Harry a couple questions. Soon enough my drawing of the lily had a drawn picture of his mother in the corner and her full written name in the other. I carefully teared out the drawing and placed it on Harry's lap. 

He stayed still, I stayed still. He picked it up like it was the most precious thing in the world and smiled with tears in his eyes. "Sorry Colin, It's just, well.... you know." Harry said trying to express his feelings, I gently nodded. "Don't worry harry, I know what it is like to lose people." I shut up completely and harry looked at me sideways with concern. I had never told anyone that... why did I just say it! I could remember her smile and lovely hair in curls, blonde and silky like my own. "Are you okay? Serious question."

 Harry said I simply smiled, "Harry I am fine. I couldn't have done anything. I accept others death, people die everyday and that's something I have lived hearing my entire life." Harry nodded and stood up Quickly before reaching his hand down to me, I looked at him sideways and then at him Harry nodded so I grabbed my book and took his hand and he strode out the door dragging me along.

"where exactly are we going?" I speak while still being dragged, He didn't answer my question in that moment. Harry took me outside the castle for something, As night started to cloud the once bright sky Harry kept walking until the black lake. He sat down and gestured for me to do the same, of course I listened and did as told. It seemed nice, peaceful, quiet and just an overall nice place to be at night. The stars shone brightly and it reminded me that there is peace sometimes... even if it takes years to find. "You seem really lost in thought there Colin." I chuckled and nodded my head, I laid my head onto Harrys shoulder and my face went red at what I had done. "sorry harry, just tired." "Nah don't worry about it Colin, just lay your head back on my shoulder." 

Tiredly I laid my head back onto Harrys shoulder and yawned. He sort of laughed, "Do you have anymore sketch books?" He asked suddenly. I nodded to his question and summoned them with a flick of my wand. "This is my favorite sketch book though." I commented as thought my opinion would mean anything, He picked it up and started skimming through all of the pages and then went back to some. "I didn't know you could draw people, I normally just see objects or plants" I groaned and rolled my face into his shoulder, I silently looked at what drawing he was looking at and got embarrassed, it was the photo I had drawn of him a few years back. 

"sorry." I said once again and again berried my face into his shoulder to hide my red face from the world. "You've changed a lot in the past few years, quiet, reserved and I have a question for you." I looked down "Why have you become so distant, did something happen?" I nodded my head and I put my arms around Harrys sides, he looked surprised at first the tears started to form in both of our eyes. "I just get bullied a lot for being loud. That's it." Harry shook his head for a seemingly unknown reason in the moment. "Just because you are from a muggle family and are loud, excitable, passionate, loveable, quite attractive and a load more things that some people could only dream of, doesn't mean you shouldn't be yourself. " Weather in this moment harry knew he had just made me cry of happiness or not he hugged me back and rubbed my back. I don't think I have ever been so complemented in my entire life, granted I'd never have had many friends anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in one of the Gryffindor dorms, red sheets and gold edged blankets, yeah, Gryffindor. I rubbed my eyes and bolted up still in my robes from the previous day of school. I didn't feel like going to school so I changed and sat in my dorm which I  now recognized as my drawing stuff was spread out along the end of the bed. I remembered the night before, or maybe it was a dream, I think it was a dream. Although I hope heavily it wasn't a dream I feel like it was. I start pacing and than a knock at the dorms door tells me someone is outside of it.

"Come in." I state bluntly as the door opens and I see a tall person with bushy black hair and glasses peek around the corner. "How come you didn't come into breakfast?" He asks walking in then closing the door shut behind him. "Hmm, Don't feel to well." I said before flopping my face into my pillow and mumbling something, even I couldn't understand what I had just spoke probably to myself. I felt a sudden weight pull down the end of the bed and I dug my face deep into my pillow as a form of comfort but had to stop as I couldn't breathe that well, uhm- more like I could not breathe at all but that is besides the point.

"Oh yeah, I brought you into your dorm if you were wondering, I kind of just guessed which bed was yours from, one the lack of room mates and two the drawing supplies on and near the bed." I smiled and chuckled. I sat up and leaned over the edge of my bed to grab my pencil and one of my many sketchbooks that I have lying around. Harry saw this and moved next to me to ( I assume) watch me draw something. I tapped the pencil on my chin rhythmically before finding inspiration in my brain to see what I wanted to draw. I looked out the window and saw a Thestral  fly past elegantly, I began to draw a Thestral by a pose base and carving out the basic shapes  used in its biology. I continued and drew a more detailed body shape for them then continued to the hair and tail, it was easy and hard at the same time yet therapeutic in a way towards my brain. I put the pencil in my book and stretched my arms  out. "You have classes." "You do as well." "I feel sick." Harry rolled his eyes and reluctantly got up, he walked up to the door and closed, when harry WAS closing it he looked at Me and I swear he winked and mumbled something before fully leaving. 

I smiled, maybe I should start being myself again, I think harry would like to see me being myself again, I think... I hope. I laid atop the red and gold duvet and rolled to face the high and almost all seeing window that faced the forbidden forest. If it is only forbidden to students or underage wizards, shouldn't harry be able to enter? I wondered aimlessly and just sat looking out the window over and over just staring at the forest a blink after blink, expecting something new before I drifted to a sleep, not peaceful, not an uneasy one just a black dream.