1

Madara POV -

I Was Sitting On The Dining Chair, As I Was Eating My Breakfast, With Izuna Infront Of Me Doing The Same. As I Am Done, So Did Izuna, I Prepare My Stuff For School. Then Put My Shoes On, Making My Way To The Exit.

" I Am Going Now. " I Said, Opening The Door.

" Alright. " My Dad Says.

Izuna Come Running To Me, Then Held My Hand. I Did The Same As We Exit The House.

Not Far From Home, I Realised We Are Late, Then Started Running With Izuna.

A Few Minutes After, I Felt Like I Crashed Into Something Or Someone, Which Make Me Fall To The Ground.

" Oh! Im So Sorry, Let Me Help You. " I Heard A Voice, Probably From The Man I Bumbed Into. He Then Reached His Hand For Me To Get Up.

Hashirama POV -

I Was Walking My Way To School, While I Talk With My Younger Brother Tobirama. It Was Not Long After That I Felt Somebody Bumped Into Me, As I Heard A Thud From Behind.

Quickly, I Turned Around Seeing A Person With Long Messy Black Hair.

" Oh! Im So Sorry, Let Me Help You. " I Said, As I Reached My Hand For Them.

The Person, Stared At The Hand, Before Staring At Me. We Make Eye Contact For The First Time. I Stared At Her Beautiful Eyes, As She Did The Same, But Not Long After That She Snapped, Then Took A Quick Look At My Hand Before Slapping It Away.

" No Thanks, I Can Stand Myself. " The Girl Mumbled, Standing Up, Brushing Her Clothes. Not Really Paying Attention To Me.

And Before I Could Ask Her, Her Name, She Held Her Brother's Hand, And With A " Let's Go Izuna " She Left Quickly.

I Almost Freezed In My Thought, But Didnt When Tobirama Snapped Me.

" Cmon Brother We Are Gonna Be Late! " He Said.

I Gave Him A Small Nod, Then I Turned Around, As We Make Our Way To The School Gate.