2

~ After She Walked Izuna To His Class ~

Madara POV -

I Waved Back At Izuna, As He Went Inside His Class. After He Is Completely Inside I Started To Make My Way To Mine.

In The Middle Of The Way I Somehow Got Small Flashbacks Of The Guy Earlier. His Voice Was Somewhat Attractive.

Without Any Realisation My Face Heat Up A Little.

' God Dammit! You Barely Know Him! ' I Thought A Bit Loud To Myself, As I Realise.

I Shrugged It Off, And Continue My Way To My Class.

As I Finally Reach There, I Walked To My Seat. Strangely The Guy Whose Seat's Always Beside Mine Looked Familiar Now.

But Eh Its Not Like I Care. So I Just Casually Sit There.

Hashirama POV -

I Was Sitting On My Chair, Resting My Head On My Hand. It Was Then Until I Heard A Open Door.

As The Person Sat Next To Me, I Soon Realised It Was The Girl From Earlier. So I Decided To Ask For Her Name.

" Hello! "

The Girl Seems To Be Ignoring Me.

" Helloo? "

No response.

" HELLOOOO " I Said Not That Loud.

Finally The Girl Respond.

" What Is It?! " She Seems Irritated, As She Asked. Turning Around To Me.

Shocked At Her Loud Tone I Almost Fall Out of My Seat.

" Uhm... "

" I Was Wondering If We Could Be.. Friends?... " I Said.

The Girl Then Turned Around Looking Forward.

" Pfft Why Should i? You Barely Know Me. "

I Then Replied

" We Can Get To Know Eachother?.. "

" Hn.. No. "

" Atleast Tell Me Your Name! "

" No. "

" Please? " I Pleaded.

After A Few Minutes The Girl Refused To Tell Me Her Name, As I Kept Pleading.

And At Last..

The Girl Sighed, And Finally Told Me Her Name.

" Fine! Its Madara. "

Happy I Smiled.

" What A Nice Name, It Surely Fits You! Im Hashirama! "

" Whatever. "

The Teacher Finally Got In The Classroom, As We Began Our Class. In The Middle Of Class I Couldn't Help But Stare At Her.