That's Confusing

Clover woke up late, since today is a Saturday. But Clover felt his heart sinking as he got up to go to the bathroom. He saw his face with puffy eyes, Clover thought to himself "I cried last night?" "How could that be?".

As he got out of the bathroom he saw his melatonin gummies on his desk near his table, "Oh now I remember" Clover said to himself.

Clover had a hard time sleeping last night because he thought of Trea and Jr, He thought to himself... "Why do I always end up liking girls who are taken?" "Are all of the nice girls taken?" "What's missing? Am I not enough to be loved by someone?"

Clover got up and made his breakfast since manang was out buying groceries.
He thought about messaging Trea but he knew that was wrong. After cooking he got a notification. It was Trea, but what could it be?

Clover?   

Yes? Can I help you
with something?

I'm having trouble with
class, and I don't know
anyone else to ask.

Oh, I'm fine with that
What subject are you
Having trouble with?

I'm a bit confused with
Chemistry... I hope
you're not busy

Hmm, Do you have any
homework?

I do but I'm not
sure with my answers

(Trea send a picture)

You're doing it right,
don't worry :D

Thank you :)

Clover thought to himself "hmm, thats odd, out of all of the people she chose to ask me.."

Trea on the other hand, had an unpleasant morning, she woke up to her right side of the back hurting so much. She was rushed to the hospital again.
Trea was hurting so bad and all she could do was cry. Trea got confined at the hospital and she informed Jr about it.

After her tests, her kidney problem got worse, her kidney was swelling severely and all she could remember was the nurse came in and she slept right after.

The next day Trea woke up and she felt something inserted in her private part, it was a catheter. Trea panicked and shouted "what is this! Get this out of me please!" She didn't know that she just got operated and her right kidney was taken out. The nurse calmed her down and told her. Trea felt numb at that moment as a tear dropped down her face. "Why me?" Came to her head, "I'm a good person, Why does it have to be me?" Her thoughts ate her. She went back to sleep crying and thinking "why?"

Days go passed and both Jr and Clover were worried, thay haven't heard from Trea in nearly a week. So Jr decided to go to Trea's school.

As Jr went to Trea's classroom, he heard a boy ask where's Trea, Jr at that time didn't remember what Clover looked like so Jr asked the guy asking about Trea.

"Has Trea been to school?" Jr said

"She hasn't been to school this week, and I haven't heard from her" Clover replied

"What could've happened to her?" Jr said

"I dont know, maybe she's sick again? Thats the reason she was absent during the first week of school" Clover replied

Jr thought about it and Jr couldn't ask Trea's mom nor brother because he knows it'll lead to something that could hurt Trea, So Jr remember Trea's cousin which he talked to before. Jr immediately brought out his phone to call Krisha (Trea's Cousin).

"Krisha?" Jr said

"Jr? Why'd you call?" Krisha said

"Where's Trea? Did you hear anything from her?" Jr said

"Huh? What do you mean? I thought she was at school?" Krisha said

"She hasn't been to school this week. Can you ask her brother where she is? Just don't tell him I asked, you know where that'll lead." Jr said

"Sure, I'll text him" Krisha said

After waiting for minutes, Krisha got a reply.

"We're at the hospital now, her right kidney has been taken out." Trea's brother said

Krisha sent that text to Jr and Jr was in shock. He was so worried. So he asked Krisha for a favor.

"Krisha? Can I ask you for a favor?" Jr said

"Yeah, what is it?" Krisha replied

"Can you go to the hospital where Trea is at? And can you give her flowers and a box that I'll prepare?" Jr said

"Sure, I can go this afternoon if you'd like" Krisha said

"That'll be great, I'll prepare first, Thank you!" Jr said

As the afternoon came, Jr prepared a box with fruits and a stuffed toy with a letter attached to it. The letter said "Get well soon and be strong for me ♡♡" Jr didnt put that much onto the letter because he knew Trea's mom would read it. He figured out a way to let Trea know that he was the one who sent the box by adding two hearts into the letter.

Krisha arrived at the hospital and as she got into the room, Trea was asleep. Krisha asked her aunt and her aunt replied "Trea has been asleep for a day now".

Krisha left the box by Trea's side, hoping that Trea would wake up to the box beside her..........