5.Brihnala ya Arjun

Sairandhri, after finishing all her works was going to meet the pandavas as vallaba has sent a message to meet him. That's when she heard crying of a woman. When she reached the place she was a woman with teared clothes running injured, the woman came and stood behind her. Few soldiers were also following her. When the soldiers was about to touch sairandhri, a voice came.

Man-: Don't touch her. She looks beautiful even with face covered. Her eyes are asking me to make her mine. So i will be the only one who can touch her.

He asked the soldiers to leave. The maid also ran away from there. The man was about to touch her when she jerked her hand.

Sairandhri-: Mujhe choone ki koshish bhi mat karna Keechak. Bhasm ho jaunga( don't even try to touch me Keechak. You will be reduced in to ashes)

Keechak laughed evily.

Keechak- You don't worry about it,samragyi.

Sairandhri was shocked to hear the word samragyi.

Keechak-: what happened? I know the entire truth. I have seen your face. If you don't want me to expose you, you must come and serve me tomorrow.

He went from there laughing. Sairandhri was confused. She decided to tell pandavas about it. When she went near them she saw that everyone was waiting for her.

Arjun- Itna time kyu lagaya panchali? ( why did you took this much time panchali? )

Sairandhri- woh.... Keechak...

Bheem- Keechak... What did he do?

Draupadi- Aryaputro, keechak knows our truth and he told me that in order to keep it as a secret, I must.........

Sahadev- serve him??

Pandavas was angry

Bheem- I will kill Keechak now only.

Draupadi- Nahi, Nath... If we kill him, it will reveal our identity.

Yudhishthir- You are right, Krishnaa. But we must also punish him.

Nakul- We must make a plan

They all discussed a little and made a plan. The plan was that Bheem will kill Keechak while others will make sure with their music, horse and cows that the sound won't be heard. As planned keechak was killed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Uttara was sad hearing about the  death of her uncle. Uttar was also sad. Actually he must have been happy. But he was sad seeing the condition of his mother and aunt. No matter,what happens he was his uncle right?

Angad and Avantika was also depressed. Even though their father was like a demon....He was their father and they loved him. Dushen was also a little sad .

----------------------------------------------------------

Just after keechak’s death, Shakuni and Duryodhan convinces Bhishma to fight against Raja virat to unmask Pandavas identity.As it was his duty,bhishma agreed to them. Duryodhan and Hastinapur’s army with Bhishma as the esteemed commander reaches Virat’s kingdom. Raja Virat comes to know about the hastinapur’s army presence in his kingdom and Pandavas in their disguise comes forward to support him in the war. Brihannala was asked to stay back with draupadi and stays back.

Bhishma takes a call that they will only attack if Virat’s army makes a move and comes forward against them. Shakuni tries to incite Bhishma by telling that a King Susharman has already attacked Virat’s army from an other side but in vain. Duryodhan becomes angry as Pandavas are not coming out against them. He then produces a sound that signals his army’s presence in Matsya kingdom. The queen Sudeshna becomes worried as Raja Virat and Pandavas went in a different direction to fight Susharman, and Kauravas army is waiting in another direction and there is no one to defend from their attack.

Uttar asks his mother to allow him to go to the war. Even  though she doesn't agree at first, with the help of brihnalla he convince her. When Brihannala and Uttar reaches to face Kauravas, Duryodhan, Shakuni and Dussasan laughs on the Uttar as he came with a woman to fight against them.When Brihnala saw sunset approaching she went to agnidev to get his bow back. Arjun reveals himself to Uttar and goes back to the Warfield. Arjun defended all the attacks. That's when Karna appeared. Both Arjun and Karna, used their divine bow . By seeing the seriousness of situation bhishma asked Arjun ro take the weapon back. During that time, Arjun takes a promise that Bhishma will not stop him from  attacking Kauravas in future. Duryodhan tells that Arjun’s identity is revealed before Agyatvas but Arjun suggests that he revealed his identity only after completion of Agyatvas and leaves from there.

Uttar and Arjun goes back to Matsya. Pandavas comes back to their real identity. King and Queen asks forgiveness from them.

----------------------------------------------------------

When Pandavas and King Virat along with Queen and Samragyi was sitting and discussing about something, Yudhishthir noticed a worriness in King's face.

Yudhishthir- King Virat, Is there anything that worries you?

King Virat joined his hands

King Virat- Actually Yes. I am worried that no one will marry Uttara as she was taught by a male. So, I request Prince Arjun to marry her.

Queen Sudeshna was happy with the proposal while Draupadi was not so happy. Draupadi considered Uttara as her own child. She won't be able to see her as a co-wife. Pandavas was also shocked with the proposal.

Arjun- King Virat, I will........