𝟎𝟎𝟏

☀︎

____________________________________✍︎

I

left the science room after after the bell rung, with all the others, exept one student that seemed to have fallen asleep.

I stood at the door for a few more seconds watching if she would wake up by herself. The girl stirred and slowly started opening her eyes, as I widened mine and immediately scurried off to the stairs.

I exit the school and suddenly familliar two people were walking beside me. One swinging an arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. His cheeks warming up at the opratunity he has.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"I heard there will be a grand opening at Cheong-sans, cause the restaurant moved. (Name), you'll come, right?"
An overly excited Gyeong-sa said smiling from ear to ear.

"But were not doing one."
His smile fell, at Cheong-sans words.

"...What? But I heard there'll be one..."

"Well, your mom said she's testing out a new recipe today. On-jo told me. We're all going. You didn't know?"

I asked Cheong-san amused, the boy only looked down not making eye contact.

"Come on! I'm pretty sure On-jo and I-sak are already there." I said grabbing their arms pulling them along, failing to notice how their cheeks were reddening at the touch.

Gyeong-sas excited expression came back and we started making our way to the restaurant. As we arrived we saw On-jo and I-sak already sitting inside.

Cheong-sans mother served us their chicken and Gyeong-sa wouldn't stop talking about how good it was.

"Did you hear, our science teacher."
I-sak started.

"What about him?"
Cheong-san asked.

"Well, he smells like a rotting corpse."
I-sak casually answers him.

"Na-yeon spred that rumor right?"

"It's true, he was absent when his son was missing, then he came into class. She said he smelled like a corpse."
On-jo told us.

"How does she know what a corpse smells like?" Cheong-san asked not believing her.

I listend to them and decided wanting to be part of the coversation too.

"I sit next to Na-yeon and can confirm the corpse smell. I know what it smells like."

"How do y-" I cut him off "Don't ask." I smiled.

We talked about Mr. Lee and how strange he has been acting lately.

I was very concerned I was friends with his son, Jin-su. When I was with him, none of those assholes hurt him.

They didn't bother anymore because they found (Name) more interesting.

But all the times I wasn't there... It would get worse and worse. I tried being with him after a class where I wasn't with him immediately running to his class.

It still wouldn't get better. We told the principle about all the bullying but he just laughed it off. I really wanted to punch him in that ugly laughing face of his.

It was that night when he went missing. I asked him if I should stay at his place, till he felt save enough to go outside alone. He seemed to like that idea and agreed.

I called my mother telling her about the idea, but she declined it not even letting me explain any further telling me I need to go home now, before hanging up.

I wasn't having that and still went with him. Half the way, my mom drove up next to us with her car, clearly not happy telling me to get in.

Which I did. And regret doing.

________________________________✍︎