𝟎𝟎𝟐

___________________________________

It was a normal day at school again, some kids were running late like always. But my eyes catched Eun-ji and Cheol-soo, obviously uncomftable, being urged to go into the building that was still in construction progress by Myeong-Hwan and his friends, if you can call them that.

I narrowed my eyes looking after them. "Those fuckers..." I mutter, before also going into the building.

I found them In one of the rooms.
Seeing Eun-ji topless on the ground trying to cover herself with her arms and Gwi-nam pushing Cheol-soo      around ready to punch him.

"Stop it." I said walking up to them.

"Well, if it isn't (Name) (Last Name).What a pleasure it is seeing you here."

Myeong-Hwag spoke as he was sitting on the pile of bricks that was in the middle of the room smirking.

"Don't even start. Let them leave." I said

"Nah, not this time. But you can gladly stay."

I didn't respond to him, ignoring all their stares, walking torwards the girl on the ground, knelling beside her Eun-ji picking up her clothes to cover her up and then pull her up. I look at her in concern, hoping those assholes didn't get to far with whatever they did.

I wiped a few tears away that were falling down her cheeks watching them grow even redder than they already were.

I looked at Gwi-nam still holding the poor boy by the arms and shoved Gwi-nam away from Cheol-soo and   took the arms of the poor kids that needed to go through this everyday, pulling them with me to exit the building.

Myeong-Hwang gestured for Gwi-nam to do something. He suddenly grabs me lifting me up. I let the arms of the two people go and agressivly pushed myself away from Gwi-nam. He mumbled something. I didn't really care what he said. I only wanted the two to get out of there, without being harmed any further.

Myeong-Hwang snapped at Gwi-nam again and told him to hold me so I wouldn't get away. Which he than did, only for me to kick him in between his legs. I saw his face scrunch up in pain he momentarily let go of me but harshly took ahold of me again.

We heard a familiar voice and all stopped what we were doing instandly realising who it was.

"That's enough." Suh-yeok said.
He took my hand and pulled me, out of Gwi-nams hold,  behind him.

"Son of a bitch." Their 'leader' grunted standing up.

I quickly went to the students who were still standing on one place to afraid to do anything. I started smiling at them, trying to be somewhat comforting which seemed to be working as they smiled back, faces red, but tears still poured out of their eyes.

"Come on, let's get out of here" I said gesturing them to follow me out.

Suh-yeok pushed the guy away that was standing in his way, took my hand and dragged me out with the other two following close behind.

"Should I send it to your mom? I'm friends with her on facebook." Gwi-nam said with a shit eating grin.
Eun-ji suddenly stopped looking down to her feet.

I stopped too making the two boys do the same. Suh-yeok gripped my hand tighter, not planning on letting go any time soon.

"I can't go. Because if I leave now it'll be worse tomorrow." She said letting more tears fall, turning back too face Gwi-nam. Cheol-soo hesitantly also going back to them.

I looked after them attempting to make Suh-yeok loosen his grip on my hand which failed when he refused to do so.

Suh-yeok pulled me out off the building leaving the other two there still holding my hand, that was slowly starting to hurt from the tight grip.
He whispered to me how it wasn't my fault and how they chose to go back.

"I'm glad nothing happend to you." He said smiling in relieve, like he completly forgot Eun-ji and Cheol-soo.

I only smiled awkwardly back at him.

'After school I'm going to the police. It can't go on like this. I'm sure Eun-ji and Cheol-soo would come too to finally end this and the things they need to go through.'

I thought while Suh-yeok was talking to me about something.

"So...?" He asked. I snap out of my thoughts quickly asking "Sorry, can you repeat that?" I asked with an apologic smile.

"Do you wanna hang out...today at my place?" He offered grinning at me.

"Uhh... Is tomorrow okay?"

His grin faltered a bit at the beginning but returned again.
"Yeah! That's cool. What are you doing today?"

"I wanted to go-" He cut me off
"I'm coming with you."

I chuckled at him and at how dumb I was for not thinking of asking him from the start, since he is also a witness.

"You don't even know where. I'm going to the police to report the bullying, I think it's time someone does."
I explained.

"Ohh. Yes, we should do that, it is really time for that." He agreed.

________________________________✍︎