(𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐋/𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"LADY WHAT NOW?" Hange asked, facing Nick with a troubled expression.

That was the first time Pastor Nick had ever spoken since the whole ride and that was what he had to say? An implicitly useless piece of information?

"Lady L/n..." he subconsciously muttered again, staring at her with shock written all over his face while the woman stared back at him, mindlessly shoving bread on her face.

Pastor Nick fumbled and took out a small book, frantically flipping to a page where writings were written. Levi and Hange peered over his shoulder as his finger trailed down the lines of sentences.

The first page seen was a drawing of a baby with the title 'Lady L/n' written on top.

Lady L/n

'A Goddess born on The Surface.'

[date] [month] 825.

[insert baby sketch]

Lady L/n, a child whose mother had passed the second she touched the light, was raised by an only father, the Emperor of the Empire of Aigragalla.

Shortly after she was born, the Emperor of Aigragalla announced her as next in line to the throne, right before his brother, Lord of Aiceolyra.

But a tragic event that happened the day after the announcement, Lady L/n was pronounced missing in the Empire, leaving the Empire the Lord of Aiceolyra to be next to the throne.

...

Hange pushed her glasses further up the bridge of her nose, blinking irrationally at what she had just read. Levi furrowed his eyebrows, looking somewhere else in the dark while Pastor Nick continued on with the reading.

There wasn't much to read but it was something.

The flipping on the pages stopped and Pastor Nick seemed to have found what he was searching for. There, words were written normally like the rest of the book but seemed to stand out more than the rest.