(𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋. 𝐑𝐔𝐍.

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N STAYED WITH LEVI AS EREN, ARMIN AND MIKASA FOLLOWED HANGE OUTSIDE THE WALL. The night was dark as ever and she was still sleeping in the wagon with Levi by her side and Pastor Nick opposite them.

The woman stirred in her sleep but neither paid attention to that. She had been doing that many times throughout the night. But the muffled sound she let out was quite... alerting.

Levi glanced at her from the corner of his eye before glancing away after realising that she was still asleep.

Then, in came another stir.

And another.

And another.

The captain turned to her again when he heard the muffling noise from her throat. His eyebrows were furrowed as he waited for her to continue on with her previously peaceful sleep. But it never happened.

F/n's eyes shot open, gasping air repeatedly while letting out small coughs. It was as if she just got saved by someone after drowning.

"Oi. F/n," Levi called and the woman gave him a quick glance, breathing starting to calm down when they caught eyes.

F/n looked around, and the first thing she realised was the missing presence of some people.

"Hange?" she asked, "Armin, Eren Mikasa? Where?"

"Out," he simply said, "for a mission."

"Mission?" she repeated.

He glanced at her with an unreadable expression before curtly nodding his head.

"Yes."

"Why?" she asked again, shifting in her seat and positioning herself so that her body was facing him.

"What happened?" he asked back, ignoring her question.

F/n pursed her lips, imitating him by crossing her arms and looking away. Levi clicked his tongue but did nothing with his stiff posture.

"Bad..." she finally said, trying to find the correct vocabulary but failed, "sleep."

"Bad dream?" he corrected, "Nightmare?"

The woman nodded, glazing back at him with wide eyes that were filled with hesitance.

"What did you dream about?" he asked casually.