(𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

LEVI TOOK NOTE OF HOW HER POSTURE CHANGED INTO A STIFFER AND MORE FOCUSED ONE. F/n stepped forward and before Levi could say anything to stop her, she reached for the man's collar and forced him to face her.

"Hange," she said in a dark voice.

"Y-Yes... Section C-Commander is-"

"Where?" she demanded, shaking the man slightly in an attempt to get answers out of him.

"S-She-"

"Where?" she shouted, glaring at him with furious eyes.

"F/-"

"F/n," Erwin stepped in, gently placing a hand on her shoulder as he did the same to Jean, "We'll go to Hange now, okay? Calm yourself down."

F/n narrowed her eyes even more and the poor soldier gulped in fear before being harshly pushed back to the ground. The woman turned around and faced Erwin, unafraid of him anymore unlike their first encounter.

"Hange," she demanded, "Now."

Erwin gave her a nod, patting her shoulder in a calming way.

"Yes, we'll get to Hange now," he said before turning to a group of soldiers, "Prepare the horses and wagons. We'll see what we can do in this situation."

"Yes, sir!"

"Levi," Erwin called, turning to face him next, "Stay with her."

The captain said nothing, only nodding his head as the woman made her way to him. He, without making any physical contact, guided her to a wagon since she was still unable to ride a horse and neither was he.

F/n bit her bottom lip nervously as she constantly let those nervous thoughts go through her mind and fingers tuck behind her hair. Her hands clenched tightly together, feeling the wagon bounce as it rode on the uneven ground.

The whole ride was silent but it wasn't too awkward for the girl as she was too preoccupied with her thoughts and Pastor Nick had been silent ever since the discovery of her being 'Lady L/n' from the book.

Levi, on the other hand, was looking worriedly at F/n.

He had a theory. A theory that could possibly be the explanation of F/n's trigger. Every time she uses her power, it would involve her being in danger.

That was probably because he was less reluctant about her joining the other soldiers to find Hange but if his theory was irrelevant, it would be a deadly mission. So he was still reluctant about her being there with him.