(𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N STARED AT THEIR FIGURES AS THEIR SILHOUETTES GREW SMALLER AND SMALLER. She had failed. She failed to avenge Hange. She tried and yet she failed.

An agitating feeling grew in her, anger and frustration were written all over her face. Her breathing grew unsteady and her hand clenched so tightly that her knuckles turned as white as snow.

She smashed her hand on the tree she was hanging from in frustration, crystallising it in the process. Armin looked at her and saw her gritting her teeth in anger.

"F/n..."

"Don't stop!" Hannes shouted, "Get on your horses and chase them!"

The ground rumbled with the multiple horses galloping furiously under the red sky. The group raced to the three people they call traitors.

"I'm getting him back no matter what!" Hannes declared, "Even if it means trading my life for it!"

F/n inhaled a sharp intake of air and subconsciously clenched her hands as Mikasa guided the horse they were on behind them.

"He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!" Jean said.

"This time, I won't hesitate," Mikasa muttered, "I swear I'll kill them both! And if Ymir gets in my way, that means she's asking for it too. No matter what it takes... I will!"

The galloping continued before soldiers started to fly towards the running figure of the Armoured Titan, slashing their ways to get Eren back only to fail miserably.

Mikasa flew towards the Titan, blinding Ymir in one eye and getting closer to Eren. Bertholdt then moved away and Reiner protected the pair with his hand covering them.

The girl hit the strong hand and she started to fall. The girl tried to use her ODM gear only to realise that it was malfunctioning. With eyes widened in alarm, F/n stood up on the horse she was not even guiding in the first place.

"F/n!" Armin shouted in panic, "Sit back down!"

But the woman didn't listen and instead used her crystal ability to walk on air. The crystals she left behind reached the ground without a shatter and the other soldiers watched her in surprise and slight admiration.

She raised her left hand and crystal shot towards Mikasa, shielding her before she fell to the ground. F/n landed on top of the crystal that held a shocked Mikasa inside.