(𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE GALLOPING OF HORSES FILLED HER EARS AS SHE RAN ABOVE THEM. F/n still had the two crystal swords in her hands as she slashed the napes of the Titans flawlessly, spinning around in circles while being in action.

The soldiers weren't looking behind as they obeyed their commander, retreating immediately after retrieving Eren.

But then suddenly, a large object flew above them, almost hitting F/n if not for her moving away. The body of a Titan landed in front of them, blocking their way to get back home.

"That Reiner!" Jean cursed under his breath, "He's throwing Titans like a madman!"

Another Titan was thrown by Reiner, approaching them at full speed. The soldiers could only watch with wide eyes as it targeted their comrades but failed as its body hit a hard crystal dome, slicing its own body from the sharp edges of the crystals.

Jean was heard to let out a sigh of relief and was about to thank the woman when Armin's shout in panic was heard.

"Eren! Mikasa!"

The woman shifted her gaze to where Armin had shouted towards. The owners of the names their friend had shouted were on the ground after stumbling off of the horse.

Soldiers started being eaten by the human-eating giants, screams and loud stomps filled the area as the tall, blonde Titan approached them with a wide, sadistic smile. She swung a hand towards the pair and Mikasa shoved Eren away on instinct.

But the anticipated contact with the Titan's hand never came and the familiar sounds of slashing sounds of crystals forming filled their ears instead of the awaited screams and cries of either one of them.

"F/n!" they shouted when they spotted the girl being held tightly by the Titan.

Mikasa raised her swords, knocking them against the hard crystal as she tried to break them but to no avail. Tears started to subconsciously build in their wide eyes as the two adolescents slammed their swords and body against the hard yet thin layer of rock.

The Titan raised the panicked woman to its mouth but before she could bite her head off, a figure flew in and sliced the Titan's hand off. With F/n now free from the Titan's grasp, the three younger people turned to her saviour.

"Hannes!" Eren shouted that apparently wasn't heard by the man.

"What are the odds of this?" Hannes asked, "Check it out, you two! You just watch it. I'll avenge your mother and butcher the life out of it!"