(𝐗𝐗𝐈.)𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HANGE'S KNUCKLES MADE CONTACT WITH THE WOODEN DOOR, KNOCKING ON IT A FEW TIMES BEFORE OPENING IT AND STEPPING IN. She shut the door behind her and called out for the girl.

"F/n," she sang with a smile, "I brought food!"

There was no response and so Hange called again, this time with a questioning tone.

"F/n?"

But she still received no response. Instead, she heard a few heavy pants in the room and turned her head to the source of the noise. She opened her mouth and closed it before opening it back, unable to form words.

"F/n..." she muttered, quickly approaching the girl after setting the tray of food down on the table, "F/n. Wake up."

Hange shook the girl's shoulder as she squirmed under her touch, drops of sweat dripping down her forehead and onto the already stained pillow. Her hair was spread out on the soft object, damp from the sweat that had formed.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes were clenched shut, teeth biting down the inner part of her lips as if trying to resist some sort of pain.

The scientist pushed up her glasses before giving her another shake. F/n jolted up awake, gasping for air as she did so. Hange wrapped her arms around the younger's small figure, hugging her tight as she sobbed against her shoulders.

After a few whispers and gentle strokes on her back, F/n regained her regular breathing. Hange gave her a glass of water before sitting on the bed beside her, looking at her while she looked down on her lap.

"What happened?" she asked.

F/n said nothing but glanced at her, blinking once before retreating her gaze on her lap. Hange stayed patiently quiet though, knowing that the woman would speak one way or another.

She took in a deep breath before releasing it shakily. She swallowed her saliva, almost letting out an audible noise if not for her resisting slightly.

"Nightmare," she said, "Bad and..."

"Scary?" Hange finished and she nodded, "What is it about."

When Hange asked her the question, she didn't know what to expect. But this is certainly the least she expected her to respond with.

"Someone killed me."

"What?" Hange blurted out, "Who?"

"I don't know," she said, "Captain Levi said he doesn't know too."