(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

IT WAS DARK, SO DARK THAT F/N COULDN'T SEE A THING. F/n wasn't afraid of the dark, she was afraid of what was to get her in the dark. The sharp ringing sound that rang through her ears didn't help at all.

The place was cold and there was nothing but thin night clothes to protect her from the freezing air. She felt the need for someone's company, the need for Levi to be there for her and protect her.

But there was no one. No one to hear her, no one to be there for her.

"Help..." a high-pitched voice whispered in her ear, causing her to pale in fear, "Help me..."

"Who?" she breathlessly asked, even though her purpose of asking was not to ask for the person's identity but for them to get away from her.

But the person did not answer. Instead, they repeated the word over and over again.

"Help..."

F/n took a step back, body shaking as she desperately searched for a wall behind her. Her hands were on her sides but they were shaking as fear washed over her whole.

She was unable to formulate a whole statement, unable to remember what had happened before this happened to her. All she could do was mutter a word.

"Who?" she demanded frightfully.

"Help... Help... Help me..."

"Who?" she shouted, backing away at a fast pace, "Who are you?"

"Help me..." the voice repeated, desperation laced through the two words.

"Who are you?" she shrieked as she stumbled on the ground, backing away frantically with the help of her arms and legs.

Then a female figure appeared in her vision. Her eyes were white and her hair was long. Her lips were dry and her white teeth were shown as she muttered out one word.

"You."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

New, salty tears formed in her eyes and her face felt weird when she blinked. The sky was dark but the moon was bright, along with the many stars in the sky.

F/n rubbed her eyes, moving backwards until her back met the wall. She shuddered at the memory of her dream. The girl's face... she was her, wasn't she? Who she met was herself, right?