(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"SOLDIERS!" The Commander's voice echoed through the place inside the walls as they stood in front of the gate of Wall Rose.

The soldiers of the survey corps stood alongside each other, all in their respective horses and their uniforms. The two blades hang in their respective scabbard on each side of their hips. The ODM gear wrapped around their lower body tightly, ready to take action in whatever was coming for them.

They all looked ahead, eyes narrowed and eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Hange and Levi were in the front of the crowd, ready to lead the group. Armin and Mikasa were on each side of Eren, ready to fight together as a whole.

Sasha, Connie and Jean were together with Historia as they prepared for battle. Mikasa gripped the reins of her horse tighter as she listened to the Commander speaking.

"Our goal now is to search for F/n and recover her! We will do this process as quickly as possible," he concluded, "We find F/n and we retreat back immediately!"

The soldiers chanted 'yes, sir' together, saluting with a small thump from the impact. Levi swallowed his saliva as the gate rose accompanied by the rattling noises of the chains.

The ground rumbled as the army of soldiers rode through the gallant wind that made harsh contact with their faces. The sun was starting to set but it wasn't dark out so there were a couple of Titans that approached them.

Fortunately, no soldiers were injured. Or at least, not yet.

For hours, they searched, eyes tired from the events and body exhausted in general. If it wasn't for Jean's constant muttering of curse words, Historia would've fallen from her horse for being too deep in thought for the woman they have been trying to search for.

Jean cursed under his breath, his head moved from side to side as he searched for the woman in the large, empty field. He already knew that it was impossible for her to be out here but he didn't want to hope for the worst.

"Where is she?" he asked, muttering out another curse word.

"We'll find her," Mikasa reassured, eyes narrowed in concentration, "I'm not stopping until we find her."

"I'm not either," Eren claimed before looking to the right to find a forest where the other soldiers were in.

Armin was silent, he had been silent throughout the whole journey. Sure, he was determined to find her but he had a feeling there must be something more to this disappearance.