(𝐗𝐗𝐗.)𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N STARED AT HER CRUMBLING PIECE OF CRYSTAL CREATION IN HER HAND AS IT FELL TO THE GROUND WITH A NOISE LIKE HOW GLASS WOULD. The woman let out a strangled noise before leaning her back against the wall, hoping that it would somehow move like it did.

Tears started to threaten to pour down her eyes before she shut them tightly, trying to ignore the stinging sensation in her fists.

She was scared, no doubt. And she did not know what to do.

'Help,' she thought, 'Help me. Help... Someone, help me.'

All she thought was the word 'help'. She begged for someone to be able to read her thoughts somehow and just teleport her back to her safe, comfortable home, where she could just read a book or drink tea.

At that moment was what her dream was about and yet she didn't realise it. The girl in her dream, it was her. She was begging for help like she was.

It was terrifying, too terrifying for her to think about that.

"Help..." she sobbed, creating a hissing noise as she breathed in through her clenched teeth.

But no one heard her.

The door was shut and no one was able to reach for her. She cried and cried and no one was there to get her. Oh, how she regretted leaving the place she called home.

F/n ended up sleeping there when the night came without her realising. Scared and helpless. Those were the only things she felt before and when she fell asleep. It was not nice, not at all.

She only woke up to the sounds of a human being talking.

There was someone talking.

Her eyes shot open.

F/n pressed her back against the wall even more and hugged her legs tightly, keeping her eyes shut as she waited for the voices to disappear. Though, it never seems to happen.

She inhaled a deep breath and shakily let it go, letting her eyes open slightly. After a few moments of thinking, she placed her hand on the ground and pushed herself up, reminding herself to stay quiet.

She carefully placed a foot down on the stairs, avoiding the creaking noise that it would've made if she wasn't careful enough. She made her way down slowly, taking a pause after every step she took.

The voices grew closer and closer and F/n was close to being able to hear whatever they're saying. But she stayed where she was, in the middle of the staircase as she heard footsteps.