Kohlbeck Academy - Chapter 1

A little mature content in this chapter, but not much.

----------------->> Mercedes Conah

(Chapter-1)

     The rest of my day had been, of course, hell on earth. Like usual. My ass got touched more times than I could even count. My skirt rose 'magically' about 5 times. A boy, who I'd never seen before walked right up to me, grabbed a bunch of my hair and smelt it, right in the middle of a lecture. Pure sickness, is what these boys are. 

     I was just about to walk out of the school doors when I heard a loud, whack!. I turned and then heard crying. I walked around, trying to locate the source of the sounds. I turned to my hall, I walked further and further towards my classroom, and the sounds got louder and louder. I turned to my room 234 and walked in on a boy-Kylan-thrusting into a blond girl. How the hell did he get her in here? Then it hit me, when I went and talked to Danny about the problem, he slipped a book into my door. I am so stupid. Well, detention for all. Great an hour of my time has to be wasted here. Again.

     "Ahem." I cleared my throat. Kylan looked up, and pulled out. I examined the girls arms, they were tied up and she had a gag in. I just rolled my eyes, and said, "Have a nice time being home schooled by a old freak women." I said before I waved and walked off. He called after me, and Hunter and Jeffery showed up at my side begging me not to tell. But, my hands were tied. I had to play by the rules on this one. It's for their benefit. . . and mine. 

     I turned into Mr.Totoya's office. He looked up at me and sighed, "Okay, I am having a bad day so let's make this short. These boys are different. Give them time to adap-" I cut him off.

     "I am not here to quit, Mr.Totoya. I am here to request the number of the Jones' parents. If you could hand me that, I would be greatful." I told him. He inhaled deep, and smiled. He shuffled through his drawers. After a minute, he mumbled an 'aha' under his breath. He pulled out a file and located their number. He wrote down their number on a orange sticky note and handed it to me. 

     "Here you go, and thank you for not being in here to quit." He smiled, and I grabbed the note and smiled back.

     "Thank you. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye, Mr.Totoya."I walked out of his office without another word. I made my way down to my class. I was walking when I spotted the janitor. He smiled and muttered, "Afternoon Ma'am." I smiled and nodded in response. But stopped and backed back up to him.

     "Hey, do you think you have some Lisol wipes? For disinfection?" I asked and he smiled and grabbed the purple container. "Thanks." I said and walked away.

     When I stepped into my classroom Jeffery, Hunter, and Danny were there. I stopped in my tracks and looked from one to the other. I was like this for a minute, before Kylan pushed past me, fixing his belt buckle. I frowned and went over to were they were 'doing it' and wiped like my life depended on it. 

     After I was finished, I turned and caught all four of them looking at my butt while I was cleaning. I looked at them and shook my head. I walked over to my desk, and sat down. I picked up the phone and dialed the Jones' number. 

     After four rings, I heard their mothers cheery, "Hello, Jones residence." I smiled at her attitude. It was really nice, and inviting.

     "Hello, Mrs.Jones? I am Ms.Conah from Kentek Assembly. I am calling on behalf of Kylan Jones. Today, well, a couple minutes ago," I said while staring Kylan right in the face. I watched guilt and worry painted his face. "he was in my classroom with a girl, and they were having sex. On the desks of students." I said, and then Hunter and Jeffery sighed. Danny just shot Kylan a look of disgust and hatred.