water fight

Warnings: none
Explanation: tin can = Tony Stark

Bucky's POV:
It was such a beautiful morning. I was cuddling in bed with my boyfriend and the birds were chirping outside the window. But then tin can decided he needs to come in and destroy our peaceful morning. With what you might ask? Well... apparently he decided that we needed to shower and emptied a whole bucket of freezing water over our heads. And if that wasn't bad enough for you: It was winter. Who decides to pull such a prank in January? Unfortunately he didn't know that I hide a loaded water gun under my bed. Don't you dare ask me why. So I chased after this tiny and stupid man. And maybe we both fell into the swimming pool. The outdoor swimming pool. The freezing, outdoor swimming pool.
You're asking what Steve did in this time? He searched for Peter so he could record our fight. But as soon as I fell in the pool he jumped after me and helped me out, leaving Tony in the freezing water. I present to you: My patriotic, lifesaving boyfriend who should help all the people. But no, my boyfriend can be a real asshole sometimes. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style inside while scolding me for being such a goof. He then wrapped me in warm blankets and went to make me a cup of tea. When he came back he looked oddly satisfied... "What did you do?" I asked him suspiciously. He answered smugly that he may or may not has trashed Tony's coffee machine and asked Jarvis to delete the footage. He spent days to program the exact right amount of coffee per cup. And Steve just messed with these settings.

06/04/22