Sanji || Too Weak

Character: Vismoke Sanji/ Black leg Sanji
Tittle: Too Weak
Warning: Manipulate

"So-sorry..."

"I'm sorry.... Sanji."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Wh-what's going on?!" A loud bang came from the room Infront of [Y/n]. "[Y/-Y/n]?! Are-are you there?!"

[Y/n] covered her ears, tears were falling out on her eyes like waterfalls. She shaked her head to try and snap herself out her self inner fight.

"[Y/n]!! What's going on?!..... I-is someone there?! Is someone hurting you?! Are-are you there?!"

The voice halted when slow light footsteps echo down the hall. It was walking away, slowly. [Y/n] was hesitant at her decision.

'How did this happens?! Where's the Sanji I love?!'

At the other side of the door that separate them Sanji was glaring at the door his hair shadowing his eyes. "[Y/n]..." He whispered loud enough for the girl to hear.

[Y/n] halted at her steps shaking. "Sorry... So-sorry... Sanji.."

Sanji's breath hitch as he smiled a lovesick grin. His face was blushing. 'Ah! [Y/N]'s voice... So beautiful... So angelic... My [y/n].' he stepped forward placing his hands at the door staring at it lovingly. '[Y/n]...'

"Sorry..." The girl keep repeating before she took a run around the house in hope to find a phone to call the police. She doesn't want to leave Sanji alone. He said that when he's alone he got sad.

"Your kind heart and beautiful soul is what makes you wonderful... " Sanji whisper. "But..." He trailed off.

"[Y/N]!!"

[Y/n] at the middle of digging at a drawer froze. "... Sanji?"

"Do you.... Do you hate me?!"

[Y/n] left her heart ache at his pained voice. "N-no--"

"You hate me don't you?!? You locked me here because you want to leave me, right?! Is it because you hate me?! What did I do?!"

[Y/n] widen her eyes. "N-no--... Yo-your wro-wrong--"

"Is it because I'm not perfect?! Do you hate me like my family do--"

"NO!!!"

Sanji flinch his eyes wide at your outburst before his face morph into a crazed one, he was manipulating her, yes. But it's not anything knew. He do something, she find out, she get angry, and Sanji will cry a few tears here and there then she were taking his side. Believing everything he say. Yes, he use his family to make her pity him more.

'That's right. Come to your Sanji. Your lonely innocent Sanji.' Sanji thought hearing [Y/n]'s nearing footsteps.

She stopped Infront of the door. She was crying holding a phone in her chest. "I'm sorry, Sanji."

Sanji smirked thinking you'll free him. "N-no... [Y/--"

"I'm going to call the police..."

Sanji widen his eyes before his face showed anger. He banged at the door. "[Y/n]!! Why?! They'll take you away!!"

"I'll be fine!"

"No!! No!! No!! No!! No!! No!! No!! No!! No!! No!!" Sanji keep repeating banging at the door like a crazy person.

"IF YOU DO THAT THEY'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!! THEY'LL BE TOUCHING YOU!! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR KINDNESS AND WEAK HEART!! PEOPLE LIKE THEM IS UNFORGIVABLE!! I--"