Law || Cheater¹

Character: Trafalgar D Water Law
Tittle: Cheater
Warning: angst, the reader being a jerk.

Even if people think Doctor Trafalgar Law is cold and distant he's definitely not when it comes to you. He's like a loyal dog. You want a new dress? Your at the mall next thing you knew. Your hungry? Look up and you'll see a banquet of foods Infront of you.

He'll do anything for you. And sometimes it's too much. Like: you mentioned your friends have new dresses, he'll take you to the mall and won't come home if you didn't buy at least 5 to 6 new dresses. Another one was when the two of you we're at his living room cuddling, you we're scrolling through your phone while he have his arms around you sleeping, all of a sudden you saw pictures of foods and look at it a long time and looking at every single one of them. That made Law think you're hungry and reached for his phone and ordered foods.

His behavior is sweet but, you slip every now and then. You tried to make him feel the same but sometimes you start to doubt your feelings for him.

And after 6 years of dating, you noticed his behavior worsening. It started when he caught you.

"[Y/n]~..." The voice made a shiver run down your spine. "Come out babe~"

Footsteps echo at the silent house as Law walked up the stairs of his house with a wide love sick smile. "Honey, why aren't you responding?? It's a special night for us~!"

It is a special night. It was you're 8th months and 6 year anniversary, you always found it weird why you need to always celebrate monthsary when you guys are already on a relationship where you have anniversary.

"On our first 8th months together we went to a cafe, right?" Law started talking, the memories flashing at his head making him grin. "You we're so shock when I knew your favorite usual order at the cafe. And you we're so happy eating that it made me want to switch place with the food just so you can look at me like you look at your food. Then you tried to make me eat bread..." Law let a low chuckle... "You we're so cute when you pout saying 'it's not that bad, Lawwy.' was it."

At your hiding spot you smiled... 'right...'

"But then.... At our 8th monthsary and 4th anniversary, I saw you...." His voice changed and your heart pounded knowing what happened. "At the same cafe, at the same spot, at the same table.... You sit there, holding someone else's hands... Laughing and flirting with that thing. We talked that night, and you told me that your sorry and that you'll make everything right at the end of the time, and you did. Everytime you cheated you made everything right. You make it up to me everytime. But that didn't cover up the fact that you cheated again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.... I was angry, 'what does those things have that I don't?-- why does she keep doing it?' questions was driving me crazy but I let you cheat on me, because I love the way you pay extra attention to me after, spoiling me with love, anything I want! And I love it... But, I'm starting to hate it. You doing things that only the two of us was supposed to be allowed, I HATE IT!!"

He shouted the last part in raged. He did everything to have you, a year and a half to stalk you, 6 months to court you, heck he even waited patiently for 2 years to have sex with you. And for him those things outside your shared house was the one's that was dirtying your celestial being self.

He knew from the start that you weren't the kind of person to stay and the bad type. At first he hated that, thinking your a nuisance because of your bad reputation, he was completely convinced when he meet you, you we're smoking. A large sadistic smirk at your lips when you noticed people glancing your way.

But, that meeting was the start of his unhealthy feelings too. You were different, he know you were. He wanted to keep you for his self.

You regret what you did that day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

N e x t :