You

All you know is the rush and the heat.

Everything around you is unfamiliar. The remains of buildings, the stench that hangs in the air and clings to your fur, the fact that you have fur at all... and certainly the Delcatty practically dragging you through the ruins of... whatever place this used to be. 

Eventually the Delcatty leads you to a place away from the ruins, into the charred remains of a forest. He shepherds you into a den, dug into the ground. The den goes quite deep, you find yourself walking for what seems like hours into the bowels of the Earth. Despite the dark depth, your eyes adjust well enough that you can see details, although how is a mystery. Eventually, you reach the end, and stop.

Why did you bring me here?

That's what you wanted to say, but it only comes out as a sort of mewl. 

"Huh? Didn't hear you there," the Delcatty says quietly. You can't help but notice that his unusually large self is more or less blocking the only exit. You stare at your paws, considering them carefully. They aren't what you're used to, you know that for certain. 

You look over yourself carefully. You're covered in soft, thick blue fur, with four paws, a tail, long ears, and feelers that dangle at the sides of your head. A Glaceon. A somewhat small, female Glaceon, three facts that something in the back of your mind tells you have not always been true. You don't know why, but it would perhaps explain why you can't speak in a comprehensible language. You look back to the Delcatty, and tap a paw to your throat.

"Oh... you're mute?" the Delcatty asks. You nod.

"Well... I guess my questions will be limited to yes and no, huh?" he says, with a mild amount of frustration. He looks at you, and his expression softens at the sight of your visible hurt.

"Hey now, I didn't mean to make you feel bad... I just... I've been alone for... a long time. I was hoping to have someone to talk with... you don't mind if I kind of talk at you, do you...?" he says, apologetically, hopefully. After a moment, you nod, and he purrs softly.

"Thank you... so, yes or no, do you know where you are? Or, were, where I found you?"

You shake your head no. His ears droop a little. Then they perk up again, as he gets an idea.

"Can you write? Like, write in the dirt with your paw?"

You nod, and begin to write "I can," in English in the soil. He purrs happily.

"Ohh, that's good! Nice! Yes!" He hugs you tightly, purring happily. You carefully push him back and begin to write in the soil again.

No memory, what happened outside?

His eyes widen, and he sits. "Oh... well..."

"It all begins, of course, with the conflict..."