Chapter Two: The Dark Chamber

"Good job, Valhatma! You will get what you want after my work is done! After I get what I want!" she cried fixing her eyes down at her long nails, brushing the snakes on her head. "The time is not so far! You keep on doing your work and you shall get what you want"

"Sure queen!" she replied licking the blood on her own nails.

"Now go and alert the others! The eclipse will start soon!" she laughed menacingly. "And then we would no more need illusions! Only reality! Her powers will become her weakness! Her powers will bring her end! And once it's over, it will be mine! The thing for what I have longed so long!"

"I know!" she replied slowly pacing out of the room. "And I will do everything in my power to bring it closer, as much as I could!"

"It is your turn now, Lady Bloom!" she told the lady standing close to the door. "Once she completes her work you need to start yours. Few would do the trick!"

"Sure!" she replied in a binding voice. "You will accomplish this time in your task You will get it! In return I want freedom!" she demanded.

"Nice courage! To ask me like this! You are the first person who could do that!"

"I have always been admired for it!" she replied smirking.