*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

We'll start with the rules first. Make sure to follow them before filling up the forms in the next chapter!

✧ Follow the community account permanently. Make sure to do the same for the founders -Kxlie- and -Spixit- .

✧ Give this hiring book a shout-out on your message board and add it to a private and public reading list.

✧ Be respectful to everyone in the community and maintain confidentiality. We will not tolerate rumors/trash talk about the community or any sharing of our discussions outside the community.

✧ Be active and punctual by submitting your work on time. We understand you may have to take care of other things, but we will not excuse tardiness every time.

✧ Our community will keep a strike system - where, if one receives three strikes, they'll be officially banned from the community and unable to join again.

✧ Inform of us any changes, such as changing your username or going on a hiatus. We must be aware of this a week prior.

✧ Discord is not mandatory, even if you are a admin or co-founder you don't need to worry about that. We'll be keeping contact through Wattpad.

You're all done! You may now proceed to the next chapter for all the roles available in our community.