*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Everyone can choose to have a maximum of three roles, as long as you pledge to work hard for all of them.

FOUNDERS

-Kxlie- and -Spixit- have founded the community. They will manage the entire community.

CO-FOUNDER [1/1]

They assist the founder in managing and helping to oversee the entire community.

Role has been taken by: deepthi321

HEAD ADMINS [0/4]

They're the second in line, coming right after the founders. They'll be the ones guiding our new members or clearing any queries they might have. They will also help the founders by being in charge when they are unavailable.

MANAGERS [0/11]

Book Club Managers [0/5] - The book club managers will take the role of the admins of each group in our book club (soon to be published), if the founders and/or admins are unavailable.

Review Department Managers [0/2] - The review managers will look over all the reviewers and the review shop.

Edit Department Managers [0/2] - The editing managers will look over all the editors and the editing shop.

Graphic Design Department Managers [0/2] - The design managers will look over all the designers and the graphic design shop.

CONTEST HOSTS [1/5]

They'll be the ones to host any upcoming contests held by our community, and will help by giving us new ideas to host more awards/projects.

JUDGES [1/10]

Judges will be judging books in our awards or aid in judging for our writing/design prompt contests. They must be impartial and help us when we're short on judges.

WRITERS [0/6]

Writers will be helping the community write blurbs, or even chapters. They will provide us ideas to improve blurbs/chapters. The writers will be taking care of our plot/blurb shop.

REVIEWERS [0/5]

Reviewers will be helping writers/authors by providing honest reviews of their books and helping them in any way possible. The reviewers will take care of our review/critic shop.

EDITORS [0/5]

Editors will be editing our community books and when it needs to go through an editing process. They will also be helping writers/authors by improving the sentence structures of the provided book and fixing mistakes found in the book. The editors will take care of our editing shop.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS [1/5]

Graphic designers will help writers/authors by designing them amazing graphics to lure in readers. They may be required to design a few graphics for the community. The designers will take care of our graphic design shop.

If we still have your interest, you may move on to the forms chapter and fill out the application there!