Vegas Knot News :)

Hello again, friends! Remember when I said "I'm going to do Camp NaNo and we'll just see how it goes"?

Well, it went.

It went really, really well.

So far this month, I finished the second half of Vegas Knot (in first draft form) by April 9th and then promptly kept writing.

As of this update, despite taking a week off with an injured finger, I've written 55K of my new 75K word goal.

And, on that note... I've made a little update to Vegas Knot's cover.

Do you see it? Let me help a little

Do you see it now?

Do you see it now?

I can't keep the lid on this news any longer. Vegas Knot it going to be the first book in a series of interconnected standalone novels.

What does that mean?

Basically, it means Vegas Knot is going to have a sequel, and then that book is going to have a sequel, and so on. But you won't have to read the books in any particular order.

Obviously, if you don't want spoilers from earlier books, you'll have to read them in order. But they can easily be read alone.

I had a bit of trouble figuring out what to call them, but I think interconnected standalone novels is best. We're also throwing around the concept of a collection, which I really love.

So, allow me to introduce book one and two of the Love Travels Collection:
Vegas Knot and the newly posted Roatán Plunge.

I'd love it if you go check out Roatán Plunge and maybe add it to your library or reading list to help others find it

As a little teaser to the teaser, let me tell you a little about Roatán Plunge.

You might like this book if you like:
Vegas Knot's Lorena
Rivals to lovers
Celebrities (in this case, fútbol)
Witty banter
Caribbean Islands
Beachy settings

The whole blurb and a little extra info is now posted as Roatán Plunge now on my profile authorelizasolares

I hope you check it out because I'm so very excited by these hilarious hot mess characters in this amazing setting.

As always, thanks for following along and I'll see you soon for a May update :)
~Eliza