Part 10

Akademi
Class 3,2
Week 3, Tuesday 14th

Taros pov
As I begin to take down notes into my book, i stare at Budo, unable to get my eyes off of him. It's been just a day that I've come to a conclusion about my feelings towards him...he's always made me feel some type of way. And it's hard to explain, i cant think of the right words to say. I thought it was normal since we are best friends but I guess I was somehow wrong..Im glad that the tension between us cleared, things that happen in the bedroom stay in the bedroom, or toilet for a matter of fact...

He makes me feel so good about myself, I'm always happy to be with him and the smallest interaction make me happy. If I confess anytime soon he would call me stupid and worse case scenario we get distant and I loose him, i cant help but think about that. It's already sorta weird cause of all the things we've done and he still calls himself straight and I can't help but stay confused because of that.. maybe there's a slight chance or he's just using me to help him get off when he needs it. But that's not the Budo that I know besides I don't wanna focus on that for now. Maybe I should start focusing on myself and my grades before they go downhill again.

When it's discussion time, I talk with Musume but of course we go off topic. She starts asking about the situation and if there's any updates but I know how she is and I don't know if I can still trust her even though we know each-other for a long time and she knew about my crush on Budo first. I tell her about the simple stuff and mixed signals, obviously not about getting him off twice.

Yeah. Im supposed to be smart and that's what I'm known for i guess but when it comes to stuff like this my mind goes blank,,,I don't know how to act around Budo anymore and second guess our every interaction, the things we've done together...it's not something a straight guy would do with another right?

After the discussion Ms.kanokoji was explaining the last task but I could barely concentrate and slowly start to fall asleep while holding my head up with my   Arm againts the desk.

!!Flashback!!

P-please Senpai..more.."
"This is what I mean when I say you're perverted, weren't you saying we shouldn't do this here?" He chuckled while pressing his leg in between my mine "m-mgh..please.." "hm? What do you want now?" Budo chuckled, teasing ms "P-please I want you so bad~! Senpai.. please!" "Oho~ look how the tables have turned" He started to undo his uniform and mine at the same time, ignoring the second bell Budo wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me gently. I pulled away avoiding eye contact with him "Senpai the bell-" "Shh~" he pressed me againts one of the walls, grabbing my jaw and pulling me into a more sloppy kiss while he undone his belt.

"G-gah.." Budo groaned putting his belt aside, "Senpai..." I whimpered looking down, avoiding eye contact with him. He pushed me back onto the wall again, with a tighter grip this time. Pressing his bulge againts me "mh.." Budo chuckled looking down on me, while I was still trying to avoid eye contact. "Look at me" he said with a cold voice which got me a little scared I can't lie, "Dont be scared" he giggled "I promise I'll be gentle~" He pulled my arms out my top and put it down. Budo got me to lean on the wall abit creating an angle, he was holding my back so I wouldn't fall. Budo traced my body with his hand making me to shiver, he started to lick my nipples causing me to shake. "Shh~ calm down its okay" "m-mgh..it tickles.." Budo giggled and started to suck them "n-ngh! S-stop..! Stop it..! Please.." I put my hand over my mouth trying to hide the lewd noises coming out my mouth.

"You want me to stop? Weren't you begging for it a few seconds ago hm?" He chuckled while undoing my belt. "P-please just..don't move so abruptly.." he nodded "Ofcourse Taro I'll go slower then, is that want you want?" I didnt respond, I tried to hide the fact that I was already soaking from Budo playing with my sensitive spots..this is so embarrassing.

Budo pulled my trousers down and set them aside, he got on his knees and my eyes widened, without saying anything Budo pulled down my boxers and wrapped his hand around my dick gently. I grunted from the slight pressure, he moved his hand slowly and I let out small whimpers "m-mgh..Senpai.." "Shh..quiet you don't want any one to hear us do you?" I stayed quiet "already soaking and I barely go started, I guess you like it when I play with you like this hm? Do you think I should get drunk more often now?" He chuckled and i stood there, my legs almost starting to shake as he moved faster.

!!flashback end!!

"Hey Taro! Let's go! Are you sleeping?" Budo shook my arm abit and I started to rub my eyes, "H-huh..I fell asleep?" "Well yeah dumbass let's get going home, Ms let you off this time beacause you took down all the previous notes so I guess you're lucky"
He smiles while I yawn "Let's get going then"

I cant keep remembering all those moments with Budo..He was drunk and I was helping him in a friendly manner..! There's nothing else to say about it right? It's not going to happen again. Well that's what I think anyway. I don't want to start acting cold towards Budo beacause it will make our friendship drift apart and we will get distant and I don't want that. But then again I can't make it so obvious that I have a huge crush on him.

We head to the lockers "What about Ayano?" I ask questioning what she's up to again "She's doing course work as always, she practically lives in the library these days,,, plus I sorta like when it's just us..haha!" I raise an eyebrow as if I didn't hear what he said "what did you say?" While putting my shoes away and grabbing my bag "I like spending time with you that's all." I stay silent not knowing how to respond. Obviously I can't be giving myself anymore hope right? I don't wanna ruin my mental health anymore come on... "Right.. oh! I forgot to tell you! The boys from the martial arts club are going to a bar tonight and since you're in itttt you're coming along~"

"A bar?" I say looking up at Budo while we leave the school gates "that's not really my type of environment..." I don't want to miss out going out with Budo especially outside from school and all but a bar...sure all the boys from the club are nice and I have no problems with them but if we're going to a bar it means getting drunk and I want to take a drunk Budo home and repeat what happened earlier... "Comeon Taro! I promise I won't get drunk okay?" "You said the same thing last time" I sigh and his voice changes slightly as if I hurt his feelings with my responses.

"Taro..I know what I did was irresponsible but I promise you, I'll be sober enough to take you back home okay? Please come with me I don't want to go without you." "Fine I'll go, what time?" "We gotta be there by 8pm" Budo smiles and I feel my face go light pink. As we talk about this and that I get a text from my mum.

——-
Taro! I forgot to mention
Me and your Father are going
On a busniess trip till Sunday!
He left money on the table for you
Don't demolish the house stay safe xx

Ofcourse!! Thank you
Enjoy your trip!

——-
(Let's pretend Taros sister dosent exist okay thank you 😍🫶🏼)

"hm? What's up?" "I've got the house to myself now" I grin "must be nice" Budo sighs "you can come over if you want" "now?" I nod "I gotta shower and get my outfit ready,  I'll pick you up at 7:30 okay? " "great bring your uniform" "why?" "I don't want to stay alone"
"What a baby" Budo mocks and i hit him playfully.

Budo takes me home, I wave him goodbye as he crosses to the other side where his house is and I go upstairs to get my outfit sorted.

——-
What do y'all think about Taro topping for once 🫢