Chapter 1

Allys POV: (Ig it will be mostly in her pov but it could be, that i'll change it at some points. We'll see)

It was 6am on the first schoolday after summerbreak and my alarm blared in my ears. I pushed snooze and turned to my other side of my bed.

"ALLY! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!", my uncle screamed from downstairs. I groan and turn back around.

"Be right there!", I call back. I already was dreading this day and didn't know if I should be more happy to go to a school, where nobody pays me any attention or come back home, where my uncle pays me too much attention... in a bad way.

I let out a big sigh and get out of bed. I put on some simple clothes, that hide the bruises on my stomach and my shoulders.

All through summer I had to stay home with my uncle because obviously I don't have friends to spend time with and my parents told me I couldn't fly to them, because they were all caught up with work. Lets just say this definitely wasn't my best summer.

I went to the bathroom brushed my hair and teeth and freshened up a bit.

"ALLY! IF YOU'RE NOT DOWNSTAIRS IN FIVE MINUTES IT'LL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!", my uncle shouts again. I flinch and rush to the stairs. I basically fly down the stairs and slip in the kitchen.

"I'm here. I'm here. No worries.", I pant, anxiously. I shake my head and add a quick good morning.

"About time.", he huffs, annoyed. "I gotta go. Work is a pain in the arse. I won't be back until late at night. Nevertheless, I expect no nonsense. No parties, no friends over or similar."

I chuckle humourlessly. "It's not like I have any friends." He gives me a stern look and I quickly turn back to a blank expression. "Sorry.", I mumble, with a pointed look downwards.

"Anyways, I'm off. Have a great day at school, I guess." He pats me lightly on the shoulder but I flinch back out of reflex. He gives me a confused look, like he didn't abuse me just yesterday. I smile and shake my head like nothing happened and he turns to the kitchen door. "See ya, Ally."

When I hear the front door closing, I let out a deep breath, that I didn't know I was holding in. I spare a glance at the clock and see, that it was barely 6:30am. Well, I guess, I can go early to school and study a bit at the library, to freshen up some knowledge, that I lost over summer.

I pack my stuff, put on my shoes and jacket and make my way to the busstop. When I got there I realized for the first time how dark it still is. I wish I had at least some friends, that I could call at that time, so I wouldn't feel so lonley at the dark busstop.

When the bus came I sat almost at the complete front, because in the back always sit the popular people and I definitely wasn't part of that. Though I also realized, when I sat down, that I was the only one on the bus. I guess, nobody voluntarily would get up this early or get to school this early.

As I arrive at school, I take my stuff and make my way to the library. I quietly greet the old librarian and she gives me a weak smile. "How was summer, my dear?", she asks me without whispering. Leaves me to think, that nobody is in the library yet. Shocker.

"My summer was great. Thanks for asking, Mrs Kravitz. How was your summer, may I ask."

"Aw, always so polite, my dear. My summer was great, as well. My husband and I met up with old friends and shared a lot of stories.", she answers, while smiling widely. She is a really sweet lady and since I come here often, we got some kind of connection, that I wouldn't trade for anything. Since I don't have any friends, my uncle is abusive and my parents are off to another continent, she is like the only one I feel safe with here.