A/N (please read)

Hello everyone!
Um so I'm not entirely sure how to start this but there's one problem that I'm having with writing this book..

I'm still a minor.

I fully understand if this upsets you, it would upset me too tbh.

I'm having trouble writing this book because I felt like I was being dishonest by being a minor and dabbling in the YB fandom.

And I wanted to tell you all this because It felt wrong to not say anything.

I just wanted to be honest.

So before I started this book I was really fascinated by the visual novel and I had a lot of inspiration to write for YB, so that's when I made this book.

I understand it was wrong of me but I did it and it's in the past now.

But I'm not sure I'll continue this book or not.
I guess it just depends on how you, the readers feel.

If you think I should stop writing this book and maybe delete it then I totally understand and respect that.
If you think it's fine because I don't write anything NSFW anyways then I'm fine with that too.

I'm alright either way :)

Oh and just to be clear, I don't write, read, or watch anything that's nsfw or 18+ because I honestly just find that stuff gross anyways.

So yeah, that's all.
Thank you for reading and again, I'm sorry <3