Thirty-Eight

Smiling, you let Marcus pull you over the roofs of Piltover. He seemed to know exactly where he was going, didn't hesitate once, and didn't stop to look around.

His fingers were firmly locked with yours. It seemed as if the world could end and he would never let go.

"Where are you taking me, grumpy?", you asked, amused.

He glanced over his broad shoulder and gave you a soft smile that made you blush.

"We'll be right there.", he winked and walked on.

On a roof that looked suspiciously familiar, he paused.

Skeptically you looked around.

"Where do I know this place from?", you asked.

Your eyes fell on a cube built on the roof. It was a small building, with a round domed roof and walls of glass held together by bars of steel. It was impossible to see inside, the walls were covered with colourful blankets. Only the golden light from fairy lights shimmered through.

The sight almost took your breath away.

"No way...", you murmured.

Your eyes found his.

With gentle strength Marcus pulled you with him and opened the door to show you the inside.

Nothing had changed. The floor was still padded with pillows and blankets. Colors and patterns blended together to form a colorful picture, keeping prying eyes away, while the fairy lights spread warmth.

Wide-eyed, you knelt on the pillows and raised your gaze.

Only the glass roof of the winter garden was not covered with blankets. From this place, the stars twinkled down on you like silver coins, while the sky appeared to be a sheet of royal blue silk.

Your mouth opened.

Smiling, Marcus sat down behind you. His hands rested on your sides.

"That's the only thing I couldn't part with.", he whispered in a soft voice, pressing a kiss to the crook of your neck.

A pleasant shiver made goosebumps grow all over your body. You sighed and closed your eyes, letting yourself fall against his chest.

"It's still just like I remember.", you breathed a kiss on his cheek, your hand stroking through the short-cropped hair on his neck. "You've been taking care of it all these years?"

He nodded. A growl made his chest quiver.

The sensation pressed against your back and made you gasp in surprise. The magic responded to him. Suddenly, you felt warm.

"I could not destroy our secret hideout. I wanted to keep it so that it would be familiar.", his hand rose to your cheek so that you had to look directly at him. "I wanted... to connect everything that connected us in this one moment."

Smiling mildly, you turned around, your arms wrapped around his neck and you kissed him.

Immediately his hands found your hips and pulled you close to him. As he pulled you onto his lap a sound escaped him, something between a hungry growl and a desperate whimper.

You could feel him moving under you, trying to find a good position for you to sit right on top of him and be comfortable.

Your legs wrapped around his torso.

His mouth opened to ask for entrance with his tongue.

When you gave him a tiny moment of opportunity he immediately pushed himself into your mouth and began to absorb your taste. He was so hungry, so impatient, that he could hardly sit still. He had waited so long for this moment, had thought it would never happen.

Now Marcus was not willing to waste this one chance.

With a pleasurable moan, you let yourself fall into him.

While your tongues fought with each other, thin threads of saliva dripped from the corner of your mouth.

Marcus broke the kiss, breathing heavily and licked up the traces as if they tasted as sweet as sugar. Then he began to run the tip along your jaw, tickling the soft skin and placing kisses everywhere.

With pleasure you closed your eyes and let your head fall back.

"Marcus...", you gasped.

The way you said his name made him tremble with excitement. Suddenly he bit the sensitive skin on your neck. It was only very gentle, but so sudden that a moan escaped you.

Satisfied, he grinned.

"Just like that...", he murmured, lips pressed to your skin, returning to your mouth to steal another kiss. "Say it again."

Grinning, you leaned your head to the side to make it harder for him to get what he wanted. Your hand clasped his chin. You forced him to look you in the eye.

"What do you want me to say, grumpy?", you asked in a sweet voice.

As your warm breath caressed his ear, he trembled.

He looked up at you with lowered eyes. His lips moved as he tried to hold back from kissing you. Something between his legs moved.

As it pressed against your core, a shivering breath escaped you. But you did not dare tease him about it.

"My name.", he said. "I want you to say it like this again."

Chuckling, you stroked through the short strands of his dark hair, leaned forward and caught him in another heated kiss. As you broke free to look him in the eyes, you noticed how red his face already was.

"Make me.", you smiled, challengingly.

Marcus swallowed heavily. Without another word, his hands rose to peel you out of your clothes. It didn't take long and he had himself undressed as well. All that was left was the underwear of the two of you.

With his breath held, he let his gaze wander over your body. His lips were slightly parted.

"Holy shit...", his hands stroked over your (S/C) skin, from the stomach up your sides and over your chest before coming to a rest on your neck. "This is so much better than I imagined..."

Chuckling, you pressed your cheek into the warmth of his palm. A sigh escaped you as you closed your eyes and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

With his eyes closed he let himself fall back into the cushions, tearing you down with him. His hands grabbed your face before moving to your hips.

You could feel something move between your legs, more clearly this time. It felt hard, almost like his boots. But the size was off.

Without warning he pushed his hips up and you down on him.