Chapter 1 redo

Disclaimer: uhhh... so I got quite a few things wrong in the first chapter, so I'm gonna redo it. :) the first part with Lazuli will be the same though.

Also they are NOT humanoid this time.

Speeds POV

Ow, ow, ow. I was once again, limping home. I didn't even do anything wrong but whatever I guess.

~Flashback~

I was walking to to Sunny town with Lazuli and things were actually going alright for once. "Thanks, for coming with me I guess." Lazuli says looking away.

"It's nothing really. I had nothing better to do anyways." Wow it was really rare for Lazuli to thank me like that.

I see Sunny town up ahead and say, "Hey, there it is!" I start running to get there faster.

Lazuli also starts running and says, "Hey Speed wait u- waaah!"

I turn around to see what had happened. Lazuli tripped and was about to fall on me. I catch her and ask, "You alright Lazuli?"

"Yeah, I'm fi-. Wait, what are you doing?!" Once she figured out what had happened and who was holding her she freaked out, turned red, and started beating me up.

"You just fell over so I caught you so you wouldn't get hurt!" I don't fight back since I don't like fighting girls. She was quite strong for a female but all I do is try to block.

"Yeah right. I can go to the town by myself thank you very much." Lazuli goes to the town just leaving me there again for me to walk home by myself.

~End of flashback~

I really didn't get Lazuli. She's nice one second but the smallest thing turns her really mean the next. On my way home I see Silvia running up to me.

"Speedy! We should go shopping together!" Silvia says excitedly.

"I don't know Silvia... I'm really tired and ain't feeling it. I just want to go home." I feel like I'm about to collapse.

"Come on Speedy! It'll be fun! Even just 30 minutes is fine." Silvia wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Alright, fine. Only 30 minutes though ok?" I should be alive for 30 more minutes.

"Yay! Thanks, Speedy!" Silvia then drags me to town.

~At the first store~

Silvia had dragged me into a plushie store. "Will you be able to go pick out your own stuff while I rest at the front of the store?"

"Alright, fine. If you really want to. But I'm getting a lot of plushies then." Silvia then runs off.

I don't care as long as I get to rest up. I go over to sit on a bench. How many plushies could she need anyway? After a few minutes of sitting there, my brother, Solarflare and leafy came up to greet me.

"Hey big bro. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hey Flare. I was dragged here by Silvia again." I look down at the floor. It's been like this few weeks now. The same process. Getting beaten to a pulp by Lazuli, which isn't too bad considering my healing factor, but it doesn't mean I don't feel pain. Then getting dragged here when I don't want to blowing a weeks salary on things for Silvia. It was getting tiring.

"Big bro, you need to have some back bone. You can't let them always take advantage of you like this." Flare is trying to help me which I respect but I don't want him to worry about me.

"It's alright. I really don't mind all that much. Anyway what are you guys doing here?" It bothered me I can't get much time to do my own stuff but it ain't the end of the world.