Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawn and get up as I hear Izzy crying, I go over to her crib and pick her up. I put her on my hip and she places her head on my shoulder, she's not crying anymore just light sniffles.

Today I have work, and my neighbor is going to watch Izzy. My neighbor Morgan, is the best she's 57, and has her own children and grandchildren and has helped me so much.

About 2 years ago, once I found out I was pregnant with my baby girl I ran away from my husband. He was abusive, but a few days prior I found him cheating on me, I expected it but wished it wasn't true. I couldn't bring my sons with me, I failed them.

They're to old and didn't understand,  I miss them everyday and I still can't get in contact with them or else there father might find us.

I put Izzy on the changing table, put on a fresh diaper for her and cute yellow sundress on white sandals. 

I walk over to are kitchen, our house is small one bedroom, open kitchen and living room. When I left, I had nothing so that's when Morgan let me stay with her until Izzy was a year old. I finally made enough money to move into the house next to Morgans.

I think of Morgan as a 2nd mother, she's there for me and helps out with Izzy so much.

I put Izzy down in her highchair and strap her in, she starts babbling off to herself while I make some breakfast.

Fast forward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on Morgans door with Izzy asleep on my side, and a backpack with everything Izzy needs from pacifiers, too diapers, bottles, her favorite toys and more.

The door opens, and I see Morgan come out. Her hairs up, and she has a light blue sweater on, with jeans.

"Hello my sunshine, how are you?" She smiles towards us.

"I'm good, thank you so much for taking her today, I should be home by four." I hand her Izzy carefully so she can still sleep, and hand her the small backpack.

"Oh shush, it's no big deal, now go before you are late for work." She pats me on the shoulder, and I kiss Izzy on her forehead.

"Goodbye baby, mommy loves you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm almost at work, but all the sudden I see a car come crashing into me. My car spins, and my head bangs into the steering wheel with a hard impact.

All I see if black and little dots...

POV: Morgan (Neighbor)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I set Izzy down onto the ground, while she plays with some of her toys Rose brought her. I hear a knock on the door, maybe Rose forgot something.

I open the door, and see two officers standing there.

"Hello officers, how can I help you?" I start to get worried.

"Hello miss, are you Morgan Smith?" One of the officers said.

"Yes, yes I am come in." I welcome them in.

They come inside and look at the Izzy with a sad expression. I start to get this feeling.

"Is everything okay?" I start to get very worried.

"I'm sorry miss, Rose Anders has passed due to a car accident. We were told her daughter stays with you during the days she has work." He says.

"Oh my goodness." I start to tear up, poor Rose. Poor Izzy, she's going to live her life without a mother figure. Rose was like my daughter, I never had a daughter she was the kindness most caring person.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we need to take Izzy in to find a relative who can take her in."

"Can I come? I need to make sure whoever it is, Rose would have liked to take care of her daughter." I know I can't take Izzy, as much I can try, I'm a 57 year old women, living by myself. I physically couldn't take care of a baby, but I will make sure whoever is Elizabeths guardian is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I know this was short, but next chapter will be long! I hope you guys are enjoying!

Let me know my commenting, or voting!

See you all in the next chapters.

Have a good day loves, take care of yourself! <3