Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lorenzo Ricci

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called all my brothers into are main living room. I have no idea what the "surprise" is, something could have happened or it really could be a surprise.

Angelo is never one to surprise us with anything unless it's something with the mafia. 

"What do you think Angelo wants to show us?" My brother Marco questions.

"I have no fucking idea." I say back.

"Why would he fly to Chicago?" My other brother Luca says.

"If I knew you think we would be fucking here?" Marco says.

"Guys chill, he just texted me saying he's here." We all stand up, and hear the front door open.

I see Angelo walk in with a blanket on his hip, almost like a child. Holy fuck Angelo fucked somebody and now has a baby.

"Fucking Angelo Ricci is that a child?!" I yelled waking the baby by accident. The baby lifted their head off Angelos shoulder and looked at me. Holy fuck, it's a baby girl. She looks just like mom, and us.

She starts tearing up, and Angelo shushes her and rocks her.

"Who is this cuteness Angelo?" Matteo questions. 

"Well guys this is your baby sister Elizabeth Hope Anders or Izzy.  I- well mom passed away. So now we have full custody of this bundle of joy." He bounces her and I hear the most adorable giggle.

"Lo-Lo" She points to Angelo and plays with his hair. Wow mom died, I can't believe this. Although she left us it was for the best, my dad was a fucker who abused her and was a drunk.

"Can I hold her?" I say.

Angelo nods, and passes her over to me. I throw her in the air and catch her and she's a ball of giggles now. 

"Hi princess, I'm Enzo. Or you can call me whatever you like." I smile like a little kid looking down at her in my arms.

"Zo?" I will never let anyone call me this, but her. It's perfect.

"Yes baby" I smile even bigger if that's possible.

"Can I hold her?" Luca ask.

"No I want to!" Leo argues.

Then all the sudden everyones arguing over who gets her.

"Everyone shut the fuck up." Angelo yells sternly.

Izzy starts crying from the sudden yelling, I start to rock her and shush her.

"It's okay baby, sh." Angelo comes over to me and takes her.