Profile

Name: Y/n M/n L/n

Villain name: Persefoni

Age: 18 (This is the class last year at UA)

Hair Color: Pastel Blue and Purple

Eye Color: E/c

Skin Color: S/c

Height: 5 ft 7

Gender: gender fluid (They mostly get stuck being non-binary)

Pronouns: all

Sexuality: pansexual

Likes: Food, pastel colors, sleep, rain, stuffie/squishes, sleep, chocolate milk, sweets, and sour, blood, dancing, singing, drawing, roller skating, skateboarding, cuddles.

Dislikes: Seeing others cry, being locked in a room with the lights off, not having their headphones.

Reference Looks:

Description: pastel blue and purple hair, e/c eyes, 5 ft 7, s/c skin, has a star as a pupil and a slash across both sides of her mouth because of a quirk, never attacks someone first unless told to or they attack first, doesn't have a villain suit...

Description: pastel blue and purple hair, e/c eyes, 5 ft 7, s/c skin, has a star as a pupil and a slash across both sides of her mouth because of a quirk, never attacks someone first unless told to or they attack first, doesn't have a villain suit she just wears whatever. (It will stay like this until I can find a suite for you but if you have any recommendations I would love it)

Quirk(s):

Ghost Whisperer - This allows the user to talk, see and control ghosts. The side-effect of this is that the user can get a ghost and can hunt the user for an hour but the more the user can control the ghost the lesser the time.

Creation - The user can create anything the user must imagine what he/she wants to be created. The side effect is the user must know exactly what they want or something else will appear.

Puppeteer - This allows the user to control objects/puppets. The side effect is that the user must know puppeteer and how to control the puppet.

Shifter - This allows that user to be an animal or have animal parts or abilities. The side effect is that the user must know the name of the animal.

Nightmare - The user can show you your worst nightmare. The side effect is that the user has to go through it with them.

Demon - The user gets demon-like qualities and powers. There is no know side effect.

Teleportation - The user can teleport anywhere. There are no know side effects.