𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟒

{𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐃}

.

{𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕}

.

You woke up and got ready for the day. Izuku had volunteered to show you around the school and where your class was.

When he was done they entered the class since that was the last place Izuku showed you. As they enter the bell rings signaling the class is about to start.

"Y/n introduce yourself to the class," Aizawa says.

"Well, as you all know I'm Y/n M/n L/n and my villain name is Persefoni. My quirks:

Ghost Whisperer - This allows the user to talk, see and control ghosts. The side-effect of this is that the user can get a ghost and can hunt the user for an hour but the more the user can control the ghost the lesser the time.

Creation - The user can create anything the user must imagine what he/she wants to be created. The side effect is the user must know exactly what they want or something else will appear.

Puppeteer - This allows the user to control objects/puppets. The side effect is that the user must know puppeteer and how to control the puppet.

Shifter - This allows that user to be an animal or have animal parts or abilities. The side effect is that the user must know the name of the animal.

Nightmare - The user can show you your worst nightmare. The side effect is that the user has to go through it with them.

Demon - The user gets demon-like qualities and powers. There is no know side effect.

Teleportation - The user can teleport anywhere. There are no know side effects.

And I think that's it," You say.

Aizawa alowed you to have a seat and you sat at the back of the class. Fast forward and classes are almost over for lunch and you're bored as hell.

'This class is boring,' Mina says in morse code.

'Tell me about it,' You say back in morse code.

'Fellow alien?' Mina asks.

'Fellow alien,' You say.

You guys talked back and forward for a while until class was over. You met up with Mina at the front of the class.

"Hey want to have lunch with me and the squad?" Mina asks.

"Sure, I got nothing better to do," You say and headed outside of the class where the rest of the squad was.

"Yo! Mind is Y/n joining us for lunch?" Mina asks.

"Sure, the more the merrier," Kirishima says.

"Hmm," Bakugo says and walks off.

"Alright, pomeranian," You say under your breath.

"What you say?" Bakugo asks.

"Pom-mer-rain-ian," You say in syllables to piss him off.

"Why you little!" Bakugo says and you run away from him heading to the lunch room.

"Never call me a pomeranian!" Bakugo yells.

"Fine, fine," You say.

They all got their lunch and headed to a table to eat.

You took a bite of your Katsudon with hot sauce on top and pouted.

"What's wrong?" Jiro asks.

"Not spicy," You say.

"What do you mean that was the hottest souse in the school!" Denki says.

"That's not even spicy!" Bakugo yells. "Here this is spicy," Bakugo hands you a bottle of homemade hot sauce.

When you opened the bottle a skull comes out of it, you put some on your Katsudon and take a bite, and smile.

"Now that's spicy," You say.

"We have another spice lover," Mina says.

"Dabi takes the bottle and puts it in his burger eating it.

They all talked for a while when you suddenly stopped talking and turned into a wolf, a human hybrid, and growled looking at Monama.

"It was he wasn't it?" Dabi asks and you just growled louder.

Kirishima kindly offered you his chocolate milk making you quiet down but still glare at Manama who was walking over to his friends.

"I'ma fuck him up!" Mina yells getting up but was pulled back down to sit on Kirishima's lap and he whispered something to her.

Dabi placed his hand on your head petting you. "Don't worry he won't hurt you," Dabi says.

"He can try but it won't end well for him," You say.

They didn't question it knowing that you have a quirk that can and will shut him up.

"How'd you get that tattoo?" Denki asks.

"Can't tell you all right now, but when I get to know you guys later on but the most I could tell you is that it used to be my mothers," You say.

.

.

.

.