intermission part i - holidays and birthdays

See guys, didn't leave you hanging for 3 months this time 🥲 Anyway, this is part one of a 2 part update that I'm posting today. This longer chapter and then a second shorter chapter that's mostly dialogue and fluff. However this chapter...

WARNINGS: smut baby. I finally wrote a dumb blow job for you feckin whores. also, theres some face sitting. plenty of oral sex to go around, babes. there ya go.

Thanksgiving-

"So, you don't do the whole Thanksgiving thing in the UK, huh?" You asked.

You already knew the answer, but at this point you were just trying to make lame conversation. Trying to get Tom to keep talking.

Tom chuckled slightly, "No. We definitely don't." He said back to you through the phone speaker.

You rolled over in your bed back at home and adjusted the phone against your ear, "Well, have you participated since you started living here?"

Taking a peak at the door to your childhood bedroom, you double-checked that it was firmly closed. You didn't need your voice carrying through your house and for your mother or any of your family staying over for the holiday to overhear you talking on the phone. Otherwise, you knew the nosey and invasive questions would be relentless.

You heard a long hum, "No, haven't really felt the need to, I guess. I feel like I've got the gist of what Thanksgiving is anyway, if all those cheesy Hallmark movies are anything to go off of."

You barely stopped yourself letting out a loud noise of amusement, "Wait. You watch Hallmark holiday movies?"

"Darling," Tom practically whined into the receiver, "They're the only thing on this time of year. You can hardly blame a bored English man who's living in another country."

You laughed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Must also be an age thing. After all, my 62 year old mother watches them, too." You let out another ugly laugh, amused at your own bad joke.

Tom groaned, "One more old man joke and you're in trouble when you get back."

"Ooh! Is that a threat, Professor Hiddleston?"

You could practically hear him rolling his eyes at you over the phone, "No. It's a promise." He deadpanned.

You groaned in frustration. As much as you loved your mother and all your cousins, in that moment you wanted to be in bed, curled up right next to Tom. So that you could have this conversation in person. So that you could run your finger over his bare chest, through the sparse hair that resided there, while the two of you joked with each other.

So, instead, trying to push away the frustration and the thoughts of Tom bending you over so he could have his way with you, you changed the subject.

"Well, if you don't celebrate, then what do you do during this, what, weird long weekend so close to the end of the semester?"

Tom sighed, "Oh, well, nothing in particular, really. It's something different every year. Until I called you, I was just catching up on some reading. " He paused, as if thinking, "Last year I went on a short road trip a couple hours away, spent the night at a hotel in the city. Had some nice walks downtown."

You smiled to yourself, the thought of Tom sitting with a book at a coffee shop he'd never been to before coming to your mind, "Hmmm, well. Since you don't get to have the joy of eating all the Thanksgiving food, I'll make sure to bring you some leftovers."