Introduction of the band members

Lucy's P.O.V

We all just stared at each other, like I can't believe those two we accidentally met yesterday because of their stupid argument were actually a part of Dragon Force! Even Levy and Erza were kinda shocked at the other two.

"Oh have you guys met already?" Mira asked us.

"Well you could say that." All of us said and when the blonde spiky haired guy asked the same thing they all just nodded.

"I see, but let's jut do the introduction. So I will start, Hello My name is Mirajane Strauss and I am the manager of Fairy girl and the girlfriend of Laxus." She said pointing at the yellow head. "Alright girls your turn."

"It is a pleasure meeting all of you I am Erza Scarlet and I am the lead guitarist." Erza said, then Levy introduced next.

"Hello, I am Levy Mcgarden and I do the drums." While saying so she twirled her drum sticks, then it was Juvia's turn.

"U-um hi, I am Juvia Loxar and i am the bass player in the band." Juvia then bowed, and lastly me.

"And I am Lucy Heartfilia, I am the lead singer in our band Fairy Girls." I said and smiled.

"Alright the girls are done so it's our turn, my name is Laxus Dreyar and I am the manager of Dragon Force and Mirajane's Boyfriend." Laxus said and pointed at the boys. "Your turn."

"Nice to meet all of you I am Jellal Fernandez and I am the drummer." The blunette or should I say Jellal said and smiled. The next one who spoke was a guy with piercings all over his face.

"Yo, I am Gajeel Redfox and I am the bass player." Gajeel said and smirked, then Gray was next.

"Hey, I am Gray Fullbuster and I am the lead guitarist." Gray said and last but not the least Natsu.

"And I am Natsu Dragneel and I am the lead singer." Natsu said and grinned widely.

"Alright now that we know each other let's plan now on what to do with the concert." Laxus said and Mira nodded. "So Any ideas?"

"Well I heard from Mira that we will have two songs that each band will sing alone and when the two bands are done they will be singing together right?" I said and Mira nodded.

"That is true Lucy, we can have that concept if Dragon Force agrees." When Mira says this we all looked at the members of Dragon Force.

"Well I guess that's alright." Jellal said.

"Psh we always agree to anything anyways." Natsu said.

"Well that's because your too lazy to think of anything Flame for brains!" Gray said looking at Natsu, this made Natsu have a vain pop out of his head.

"Well same goes for you Ice Princess!!" Natsu argued and they started fighting.

"Gihi both of you are idiots." Gajeel said and laughed.

"Your the idiot METAL HEAD!!" Natsu and Gray said together, in which made Gajeel join the fight.

We all just watched the three fighting and Jellal just sweat dropped while looking at his band members.

"Does this always happen Jellal?" I asked looking at them.

"Well yeah, this always happen." He said and sighed.

I looked at the girls and gave them a confused and annoyed look. They returned the look and we looked at Erza, she had a very sinister look and we all felt her deadly aura, well except for the three idiots fighting. So we backed up so we wouldn't get included to what will happen. Erza went closer to the three and banged her fist to their heads which made them stop fighting.

"OY what was that for?!" Natsu shouted rubbing his head where a bump was formed.

"Yeah!!" Gajeel and Gray said in unison.

"Are we just here to fight or do something productive for the concert!!" Erza snapped and glared at the three, well if her glare were blades they would definitely be dead by now. They cowered in fear and hugged each other. "So stop fighting!!!"

"AYE SIR!" The three said together.

"Good, well Mira we don't know what to do for the duet part so me and the girls will be practicing our song okay?" Erza said to Mira.

"Oh of course Erza go ahead." Mira said smiling. Then Erza was looking at us. "Alright we will be having a voting on the two song we will pick okay?" We all nodded and went to another place of the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay this chapter is now finally done hip hip hooray!! Well I'm sorry for taking a long time to update I've been having writers block sorry. Well I'm not really good on the members of the band so if there is something wrong don't hesitate to tell me okay :). Okay then don't forget to,

Vote,

Comment and

Fan

<3 Angel