Battle for the Best!

(A/N: so sorry if you thought those updates where the new story but a lot of the readers wanted Laxus and sorry I was really confused before so yah changed it hope your happy and I'll try to update more often but of course I'll ask a lot of help from you guys so bear with me okay :))

Jellal's P.O.V

Everybody's jaw was literally on the floor, well except for Laxus who seemed to be smirking at us, none of us expected how amazing the Fairy Girls sounded.

"So what do you think boys? Are they good? Or nah?" Laxus said eyeing each one of us.

"I'm actually quite impressed by their performance. They surpassed my expectations." I answer truthfully, I mean they did amazingly.

"Well they were good but were better!" Natsu said grinning.

"Gihi I agree with Hot Head over here, we can do better than them." Gajeel added smirking.

"Oh is that so?!" A female voice said. We all looked back and saw Lucy with the others.

"Yeah we are better than you! What are you gonna do about it Luigi?!" Natsu taunted looking directly at Lucy.

'Luigi?!' Everybody thought.

"Who the hell are you calling Luigi, pinkie?!" She taunted back.

"Hahahaha!! Pinkie nice one!" Gray said laughing.

"Oi! Get out of this Popsicle Princess!!" Natsu insulted while glaring at Gray.

'This won't go well' I thought and sweat dropped at the two.

"Who are you calling Popsicle Princess, Flame Breathe?!!" He insulted back and both of their foreheads are together pushing each other.

Narrator's P.O.V.

"STOP IT YOU IDIOTS!!" Erza said at both of them.

"YES MA'AM!!" Both of them said saluting.

"Well if you think you are better than us why don't you show it then?" Levy said looking at us.

"Yeah Juvia thinks so to." Juvia added.

"So what do you say Dragon Force do you accept the challenge?" Mira said smiling at us.

"Of course we wouldn't back down from a challenge!!" Gajeel said and Dragon Forced nodded.

"Then be our guests and sing for us then and we'll see whose the best. Fairy Girls or Dragon Force." Mira said.

The boys were looking at the girls and they looked at them back. Both bands having the same look. DETERMINATION TO WIN!

"IT'S ON!!!" Everybody shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's me again I do hope you like this chapter I'm so sorry for like updating just now but yah thanks for continuing your support guys I love you so so much!!! I'll try to update as soon as possible I promise!!!