Help (Rewritten)

Scaramouche had made all necessary arrangements to make sure everything went smoothly.

After everything was ready, he informed Signora and Childe the day before, for them to get ready. He was going to just leave them, but with their constant nagging and by the Tsaritsa's order, he was not able to shake them off his tail so he had to comply and just do what Tsaritsa said and take them with him.
.
.
.
On the day to leave, Scaramouche awoke, surprisingly in a quiet mood. He didn't shout at anyone, he hadn't killed anyone, he didn't even sound angry.
His voice was as calm as water.

Everyone was scared.

Just what was the Balladeer planning?
What was he planning to do?
Just what was he even doing!?

Childe and Signora were the most frightened, not once had they seen THE Balladeer so....calm. Oh they were scared.

Scaramouche had finished everything he needed to do before leaving. His paperwork, training his subordinates, he even cleaned his office, which was surprisingly a mess. He was a very neat and clean person so he hadn't known how it got that way.

After everything, he grabbed all what he needed for the trip and dashed outside to the carriage which he met Childe and Signora there waiting.

They stepped inside and now they were on their way.

◇●◇●◇

They ride was quiet and calming, no one spoke and no one dared to speak as it would ruin the peace. But, there is always that one idiot known as Childe who always finds someway to ruin all good things.

"Hey shortie, what's with your mood today? You're surprisingly calm, which is scaring us"

"I absolutely hate to agree with this idiot but he's right, it's scary how calm you are today"
Signora said.

"The one time I'm in a good mood, I get told off, can you guys just fuck off"

I said with narrowed eyes at them. They just scoffed and went back to whatever they were doing.

?¿??¿?? POV

Its cold..

I'm sad..

I'm scared..

Please... someone

Anyone..help me!..
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and saw I was in the same place, still in the same position. I still had wires connected to me to keep me from moving.

(This is an example of their position, since I have no drawing skills what so ever) ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗ

I was taken away against my will. Taken away from someone very special and dear to me.

I want to go back to them. They are angry, I can feel it. I need to comfort them. They are very dear to me, please let me comfort them...

My plees were interupted when someone walked into the room. They had cherry red hair and wore a blindfold over their eyes and a white and black checkered coat over his shoulders covering the rest of the outfit underneath.

I looked away from him as he walked up toward me, he then grabbed my chin pulling it up to make me look at him, moving it around to see my entire face from different perspectives. I remained stotic not really caring.

At this point I was used to this treatment so there was nothing that was surprising about this.

What caught me off guard was when he suddenly took out a remote from his pocket and pressed a very obvious vibrant red button and it sent a stinging pain throughout my entire body. I clench my jaw at the pain and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Wow, you really don't show much emotion I thought they were lying, all they others were in tears at this point."

He push the button once more, making the pain instantly disappear. He then left the room smiling as if nothing happened.

It was truly unsettling.

"Kunikuzushi. Please help..!"