Chapter 3 ~ Green Eyes

As the night ended I was led to the King's chambers. We had not spoken much as the revelry commenced around us, but his wandering hands had me at his mercy. I did not know what to expect when we were in his room.
He plopped onto his enormous bed unbuttoning his shirt and he said to his guards, "Leave us."
My heart stopped. I wrapped my wings around me protectively.
"Do not be frightened, I will not do anything to you that you yourself do not beg for, I merely did not want an audience to whatever may occur." He grinned and gestured for me to come closer.
"My King—"
"Ah, stop right there, do call me Rowan, love."
I smirked at that, "Hmm, okay Rowan, why take my flower crown? I do not have any intent of being the consort for anyone, let alone a King."
"I would never do you the dishonour. I simply want you, and not for a consort, and not for one night." His eyes bore into me, something primal in them. I sat on the bed next to him, bringing my hand up to brush a curl from his face. He catches my hand and pulls it down to his mouth, giving my palm a soft kiss.
"If my crown did not make it clear, I know nothing of pleasure my—... Rowan."
"All the more fun. If you want it, that is, to have fun?"
"With you?... I think I do," the last part comes out as a whisper.
I lay back on the bed and he comes to tower over me.
"Are you sure?" He leans down to whisper in my ear.
"Yes."
I feel his knee come up between my legs as he pushes my dress up. I clench my legs together but his knee only goes up further and my breath hitches. He pulls back to look at me, his eyes a brighter shade of green, and then he leans down and his soft lips are on mine. My eyes close as I sink into the kiss, I feel his tongue between my lips and part them for him. He is gently devouring me. I did not know what it was like to feast on another person but every touch of his hands lights a new hunger in me.
He pulls back from the kiss, eyes glazed over in lust. I am panting for breath a bit and I feel his fingers begin to slide the straps of my dress off. My fingers come up to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way and they linger on his exposed chest. I sit up as he slides my dress off and bring my arms up to cover my now exposed chest.
"Do not hide yourself from me."
A command, not a request. And I like it. I let my arms fall to my sides and he lowers his mouth to my neck.
"hUH–..." My breath hitches at the contact and my hand instinctively grasps his shoulder, grazing his wing. He chuckles at my reaction and begins to leave marks down my chest hovering over my nipple.
"Do-Don't tease me.."
"Hmm.. that my dear is not teasing, but I will gladly show you what is." With that he swiftly moves down and again his mouth is on my lips, but not the ones from before.
My hand goes to his hair pulling it, grazing his horns, as his fingers slide inside me. His tongue and teeth go to work on my clit and I can feel my high coming.
"A-ah.. oh my god... p-please..." It all comes out breathy, and then he stops. And I am fuming.
"Why did you stop!" He chuckles at that.
"Because I am not done yet." I glare at him, annoyed at being denied. He comes to lean over me again, and now stripping off his pants, I see the size of his dick and my eyes go wide.
"That's not going to fit.." I whisper out.
He bites my ear and says, "Yes it will, don't worry."
I feel it poking at my entrance. I wrap my arms around him and pull him to me as he slowly pushes in. Tears prick my eyes as he stretches my walls. He kisses them away. I rock my hips trying to adjust.
"I promise it will feel good in a moment." He moves slightly, helping me to adjust. It hurts, but I kind of like it.
"You can move.."
"Are you sure?" I nod my head yes, and he begins to move in and out, first slowly, and then after a gasp from me, he picks up the pace.
"Ah–hah–Ro–Rowan!" I feel him hitting my core and it's driving me crazy. "P–please.. Don't stop.." I beg. I do not like to beg. But this, this feels good in a way I never had imagined. If he stops I may hit him.
Rowan becomes feral, and begins pounding into me. I feel the build up coming again, and this time he does not deny me it. I bite my hand to try to keep my voice in check, but he snatches it away, pinning it above my head.
"No, I want to hear your voice. I want to hear how I make you feel."
I come undone beneath him. Leaving hickies and bite marks along his neck. I grasp his hair as he goes deeper into me and I hit my climax. "Ahhh... Rowan~" I do not doubt the whole castle can hear me, but I do not care.
He smirks, panting a little out of breath. "I like the sound of my name on your lips, even more so the taste of those very same lips on mine." I kiss him gently, and then pull back to look at him. "Ready for round two?"
"Again?" My eyes are a little wide.
"Of course, if you are to be mine, I will make sure it is worth it for you." He smiles and flips so that I am now on top of him. "Go on, you do it this time."
I am nervous, I do not know how to do this. I look down, shy, and he brings my eyes up to meet him yet again. "If you want it, you will have to do it yourself."
I give him a dirty look and wrap my arms around his neck as I position him at my entrance. Despite just being in me, it hurts a bit again trying to put his large dick in me. I grimace in pain as I try to slide down onto him, and then his hands are on my hips and he is shoving them down. He is fully inside me now, deeper than before, and I let out a surprised gasp. He begins to lift me up and down, I lean forward resting my forehead on his shoulder as he goes in and out of me. This time we both come undone.
I do not know how many times we go after that.