Chapter 1: Good Days.

"Noella......." A woman's voice called out, but no one responds. 

"Noella..." She called out again, yet, there still is no response. 

Getting a bit irate on how they haven't responded, only one thing can be, and the lady knew that she had to do it, and so it shall be done. Grabbing a bit of chalk, and setting her aim, she took one deep breath and yelled out. 

"NOELLA!!!" With a mighty roar, she flicked the chalk onto a sleeping student's head. 

Who unfortunately is Noella. 

"Ow!" She hissed out as she woke up, rubbing the one spot on her head as she heard the cacophony of some students laughing at her as she fixes her glasses. 

Especially that one bitch Eliza. God, how much she hates her is palpable.

"Sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep, Ella." The teacher began. "But remember, you're in class right now, and sleep can be done when you're at home, okay?" 

The girl sighed and gave the teacher a nod and she goes back to paying attention in class, only to remember why she fell asleep in the first place. 

'Calculus....... God, it's so boring.....!' She groaned in her head as she slumped in the chair. 

It's gonna be a long day, that's for sure. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

12:30 PM// LUNCH TIME //

Ah, Lunch Time. A time that can be the best time of the day for wannabe gourmands and foodies, or the worst time for some people.... considering those monsters that start prowling the place. 

Yep.... Those big dumb jocks acting like brutes, thinking that they're better than someone just because they can throw a ball a hundred yards away, or the harpies that roll around, acting like just because they're popular, they act like they're entitled to own the world, and beat anyone down that disagrees. Even the rich kids that can't be half assed to study cuz well, they're rich. 

Okay, Noella, stay calm, and forget about it.... Almost lost your cool there, and besides... You don't want that to ruin your day--.

I-is that.... Him? Leaning over by the wall?

Oh my god..... It is... It's Zach. Just standing their being cool with his dark hair framed to the side, making him look all cool, and mysterious, and how he wears the school's uniform like a jacket adds onto it, especially how he has a few spots of freckles on his cheek makes him somewhat adorable despite the mystique he carries. The poor girl can't help but feel all fluttery and giddy whenever she looks at him. 

Because if there is one thing that needs to be said about Zachariah Alegre, is that he isn't just Zachariah Alegre. He's the son of one of the most richest business men in the whole world! Well, maybe not one of the richest since his dad isn't as rich as Elon or Bezos, but still rich, right? Even then, girls won't even stop to try and be with him!!! 

Man, only to be born lucky. 

"Hey, earth to Ella 'ello! Cat got your tongue, or are ya just fantasizing?" A girl said as she gave Noella a resounding smack on her back. 

Noella shrieked and looked back at the girl, glaring at her only to realize it was just her. And then it dawned on her that it was HER of all people, and with that smug grin plastered on her face. That cheeky smug grin that screamed trouble. 

For if there's one unwritten rule of An Sun-Yee, is that whenever she's around, run for your life. 

You see, in regards to the white-haired South Korean girl, she pretty much has a track record of basically being the Devil, and by devil, a very eccentric and probably insane devil that lives life like a game that utterly confuses people. One such moment in her school record was back when she was studying in America, and let's just say, a bunch of students wanted to have a two week break so they don't have to bother with their studies. Her solution was this: Discreetly unleash a plague of rats onto the school, forcing it to go on lock down.