Hot teacher (Dom Teacher x Sub Student)

Characters:
Mark: 18, College student
Jennifer: 32, College professor

Mark's pov:

The last bell rang as I groaned in frustration. I watched my classmates leave while I continued on my 800 word essay. The teacher kept an eye on me, making sure I would not leave without finishing. The worst thing was that she was hot. Fire hot. Whenever I could, kept glancing at her, catching sight of her large breasts or her big thighs.

"Snap out of it!".

The voice in my head always said that. I know, it was just myself, yet it still felt annoying. Unable to find the right words, I began staring at her. She was cross legged in her chair, her skirt shining in the light. Her top button was undone, revealing the top part of her boobs. I felt my length grow at the site and began squirming trying to hide it.

Jennifer: Is there something wrong?

Mark: N...no Miss.

Jennifer: I'm coming over to check your progress.

She began walking towards me as I continued writing, trying not to look at her. Yet, I could fell her presence as she stood in front of me. A swift hand took the paper off my desk as she began reading. I troed looking at the paper, only to end up staring at her waist. She glanced at me, catching my eye.

Jennifer: What are you looking at?

Shit. She'd caught me. I knew there was no way I could explain this one.

Mark: I....ummmm....I....I can explain....I...

And then, she did something weird. I'd expected a scolding, but a subtle smile crept across her face. She grabbed a chair and sat down next to me.

Jennifer: Listen, Mark. You're not gonna pass this class. I'm sorry. You have talent. You're fast, good at sport and even good looking. But, you need to pass my class in order to graduate.

She placed the paper down, bring her chair closer to the desks. Her boobs were hovering over my paper. She pulled her chair in closer as the tips of my fingers touched my thigh.

Jennifer: Oh, sorry. I touched you by accident. Anyways, like I was saying,  you're grades in this class are...

She showed a displeased look, as though being forc fed a squid.

Jennifer: But you are strong. I've seen you during lunch when I sit in class, eating. The way you run, the power you use to throw a ball. It's all....amazing.

I felt her nail scratching my thigh. My dick was completely upright, my pants touching the bottom of my desk. This couldn't be happening. It must have been a dream.

Jennifer: I've noticed you staring ar me. You can't help yourself, can you? Naughty boy.

Now, her whole hand was on my thigh, rubbing as my cock felt it would burst.

Mark: Please...

Jennifer: What's that?

Mark: P...please miss...

Jennifer: Alright. We satisfy each other, you pass. It's done deal. But....I don't want to be called miss.

Mark: Then what?

Her smile widened as she moved her hand to my belt. I could feel her unbucked it as my pants were bursting.

Jennifer: Mommy. You call me that and I'll please you.

Mark: Y...yes Mommy...

She moved the desk out of the way and pulled down pants, and boxers in one go. Getting down, she rubbed at the base of my 7 inch erection, presumably dripping onto her hands.

Jennifer: Oh, you're a big boy. Mommy will take care of this.

Her mouth slid on, tongue swirling around my base. I couldn't hold it any longer. I didn't know why I was letting her do this. My load fired as I could hear her suck, moaning pleasurabaly and playing with my balls.

Eventually, she moved her mouth away, getting back up. Her boobs were level with my face and she grabbed my hand.

Jennifer: You taste sweet. I like you Mark. And now, because you were such a good boy, I'm going to treat you. Come along.

I got up as she pulled my boxers and pa.ts back on. Following her, she sat on her chair. Her boobs looked so good.

Jennifer: I know what you're looking at. So come, sit on my lap and suck my tits. You'll enjoy it.

I obliged, sitting in her lap as she fiddled with her buttons. Her body was, compared to me, despite me being 5'11. Two glorious tits appeared and I immediately grabbed them and began sucking, my face was in her boob as her hand wrapped around my leg. She moaned as my mouth filled with her milk. I loved it. I sank a bit, between her legs, and stopped sucking for a second.

Mark: Mhm! MOMMY! YOUR MILK IS SO GOOD!

I continued sucking, face in her breast. Her other arm was nowhere to be seen. From what I could hear around me, she seemed to have grabbed her phone and was typing. Stopping again, I looked behind me.  At the top of the screen, was the words "Mark's Mother".

Jennifer: Why have you stopped baby?

Mark: Mommy, why are you texting my mum?

Jennifer: To tell her that today is the first day of your private tutoring. You haven't been doing doing well in class. So, I need to help you out one on one. At my hone.

She winked, as my eyes lit up in excitement. I continued to suck, knowing I'd get to be with her for longer. I couldn't wait to be at her house.