Hot Teacher: Part 2 (Teacher x Student)

Mark's pov:

I walked past the school gate, to the parking lot as Miss Smith was in front of me. She got her keys and opened the door to her car as I went round the passenger side. As I got in, I noticed she had her eyes on me as I entered. I sat down, feeling nervous but also excited.

Jennifer: Say Mark, are you a good kisser?

Mark: I...I don't know Mommy...

My eyes kept looking between her eyes, breasts and thighs.

Jennifer: Then let's find out.

She leaned forward, practically on top of me as she pressed her lips know me, her tongue pushing through. I gripped her waist and enjoyed her weight on me as her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. Then, after a few seconds, we broke apart, a line of spit between us.

Jennifer: It won't be long, and we'll have fun baby. You'll good, won't you?

Mark: Ye...yes Mommy...

She went back to the drivers seat and started her car. I paid no attention to my surroundings as I stared at her beutifull body. Just a few minutes, and I'd see more of her then I ever had. My member throbbed at the thought.

Finally, we pulled into her driveway. I got out and followed her to the door. She bent down and used her key, pushing her ass towards my face. I didn't step back as she opened the door. Walking through, I saw there no stairs so what I was hoping for would quicker. As I walked into the living room, she sat on a chair, beckoning me to sit on her lap. Her shirt buttons had already been undone as her lacy black bra was revealing.

Jennifer: Let's get freaky baby.

I sat on her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist and kissed her. She pulled off my tie as I undid her bra strap and the zip on her skirt. She lifted me, still in deep tongue kiss, and put me on the sofa with her on top. Her hands worked at the button on my pants as she pulled them down, revealing my throbbing cock, dripping in precum.

Jennifer: Oop. I almost forgot.

She got off ne, leaving on the couch, desiring her. She opened a drawer and got a condom. Ripping the wrappers, she pulled it onto my cock. I clutched her waist and looked at her with longing eyes.

Mark: Please Mommy....please...

She peeled off her underwear, revealing her beautifully tight pussy. It slid onto my dick as she began riding me, thrusting forward and back. I moaned, feeling the inside of her vagina with my cock as she leaned forward, her breasts I my face. My hands gripped her thighs as I shot my load.

Jennifer: UUUUUUGGGHHH! OH MY GOD BABY!! UGGH!!

She collapsed on top of me, her weight suffocating. Yet, I enjoyed it. I gripped her thighs with one hand and her ass with another.

Jennifer: There's more activities baby.

I didn't say anything as she lifted off my cock and pulled me into arms. She kissed me deeply, carrying me bridal style to her bedroom as she sat me down. Getting behind me, she wrapped her legs around my neck. Her thighs moved forward as her ass loomed above, like heaven itself was about to descend. It fell, causing me to be unable to breath as she rubbed her fingers on my stomach.

Mark: Mmph!

The juices flowed from her pussy and into my mouth as my tongue pushed into her holes, taking in the flavours. Her fingers slid the rubbery, sticky condom off my dick and began rubbing it.

Jennifer: OOOHHH! UGH YES BABY!!

She began jerkimg my cockspur up and down as she got off my face. Her cheeks jiggled as she moaned.

Jennifer: Baby you...you are so good...

Positioning herself, I saw her asshole lined directly with my dick. I grabbed her thighs and gripped them, my length practically teasing her hole.

Jennifer: Let's see how good it feels to ride you.

Her glorious ass dropped, my cock being engulfed by her tight, wet insides. I felt my lower body shake and throb. It felt like my fig could break a wall. She moved her ass cheeks back and forth, her skin looking beutifull.

Mark: Mommy you're...so tight...UGH...UGH....UGH....

Then, she began bouncing. My hips went up and down against hers as her ass cheeks hit my stomach with a slap. I squeezed them both with my hands, hearing her moan with every thrust.

Jennifer: You like it when Mommy rides you...don't you....UMH!

My member throbbed inside of her, her backside glorious. I felt as if in a dream, doing what I'd desired. She turned around, facing me as her boobs bounced along with her. My hands squeezed her cheeks even more as I prepared to cum my sweet sticky load into her.

Jennifer: UGH! MMMMMMHHMM....Baby you're about to cum, aren't you?

I could only nod, my mouth numb.

Jennifer: You're such a good boy.....aren't you?

Mark: Yes Mommy....

Jennifer:, Be a good boy for me baby. Cum.

As if I was a robot, my cum shot out,stinging slightly. She moaned so loudly that even I was supried as she slud off my cock. Her voice was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard as she fell beside me, my cock covered in cum and her womanly fluids.

Jennifer: Baby, you know how to pleasure a woman...

I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

Jennifer: As a reward, you get some milk.

I grew excited as I crawled towards her. She pulled me into a sort of hug as her tit went in my mouth. It was hard and felt amazing to suckle on as a fluid oozed out. At first,it was runny and a bot sour. Soon however, it became creamy and sweet. Her hand was on my ass as she squeezed my body with her thighs.

Jennifer: Good boy....Mommy will spend more time with you.....Good boy...

(1023 words. This took a while.)