AIPL Autograph Gurgaon Retail Shops On Golf Course Extn Road

is a super present day business community with elite conveniences. The absolute super region of the venture is 1 million sq. Ft. The venture offers floor plate running between 4400 - 11000 sq. Ft. with triple stature entrance hall and parlor spread across approx. 20,000 sq. Ft. This business place is interesting in its own particular manner. The venture has been planned by the widely popular engineering firm Benoy, UK. The venture is decisively situated in a manner that gives high perceivability to all shop fronts.

For Any Query Call Now - 7807-26-7807

AIPL with its venture AIPL Autograph gives open and skilfully built business office space. These office spaces are exceptional with all cutting edge conveniences. The venture offers leaving at the site and other leaving choices close by for the advantageous leaving of your vehicles. The roof of pinnacle 2 is delegated by the signature leader club. This club offers offices of a lap pool, exercise center and clubhouse for corporate occasions. The AIPL business focus is a best in class project with high facade and super current conveniences.

Features

will fuse a triple tallness entrance anteroom and parlor spread across approx. 20,000 sq. Ft. Which will check a novel pattern setting on the guests.

High perceivability for all shop fronts.

Best in class business focus/cooperating floor.

The task is spread across 6.5 sections of land with open spaces.

The AIPL Autograph has been planned by the notable design firm Benoy, UK and given it a totally one of a kind look.

The Autograph Executive Club is based on the roof of pinnacle 2 and will offer offices like a clubhouse for corporate occasions, lap pool and recreation center.

The shops at AIPL appreciate high perceivability which gives openness for a superior showcase for the most recent assortment.

Location Advantages

The is situated in Golf Course Ext. Street, Sector 66, Gurgaon.

The venture appreciates a great network to the wide area which makes it effectively open.

Area 55-56 quick metro station is situated in nearness to the AIPL Autograph.

The Domestic Airport is located only 24 km away from the undertaking.

The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located 23 km away from the AIPL Autograph.

Fortune Select by ITC inn is additionally found nearby.

A few different eateries are found close by to the task.