SHIZNAT :3

Oi~! Pictures aren't mine.... XD
I hope you'll enjoy reading :3 this is my first book after all ^^
This chapter is dedicated to my friend @Fujino Natsuki
~XøxøŠęñpæî
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o
I was obviously STILL sleeping until my alarm clock rang early at 6 AM...

It was Saturday damn it,who would alarm 6 AM in the morning on a Saturday...

I turn off the alarm and I notice someone standing there,Then that person opened the curtains,it was Shizuru,she opened the window,I just kept starring and thought how the light reflects her bloody red eyes and her silky curled down brown long hair,she smiled.

"Ara~pleasant Morning natsuki","What's so pleasant in an early Saturday?",She just smiled she looks so beautiful she's still wearing my white polo shirt that she stole from my drawers last night (-,-).

She chuckled,"Natsuki I'll cook break fast okay?",I stood up from the bed and nodded.

I was brushing my teeth and thought,"Hmm...why is she so happy?".After brushing I took a bath I feel like I'm forgetting something important today.

I went outside the bathroom shirtless with a towel hanging on my shoulders I drank some water,I check the calendar *gasp* ,"ITS BUBUZUKE'S~~! Birthday!!,Shit I forgot".

I grabbed my black inner shirt,white jacket and wore my black skirt,And called Mai [Phone ringing],"Hello?","Oi~Mai its Natsuki","Oh,hi Natsuki,why'd ya call?","A-anno...Its shizuru's birthday and---","And?",I blushed,"I don't know what to give her this year".

Mai kept laughing on the phone,"HAHAHAHAH!!",I blushed more,"Ba-baka~!Take me seriously Mai!!!","Okay,okay didn't she tell you?","Well last week we talk about it...

She said she wanted to go on a date with me for a whole day---","That's it?","nope,I ask her what does she want for her birthday..,",'What she said?","She said *LOVE*",Mai kept laughing again.

"BA-BAKAA~!!Damn you Mai!!","Your always hot headed Natsuki I was just laughing,anyways Just make her happy that's what my boyfriend do so he can show love to me",While mai was giving suggestions Natsuki was listing it....

[CALL ENDED] I sneak down to the kitchen and heard shizuru talking to herself,"Ara~! I wonder what will Natsuki give me this year?",She was stirring A tea and a coffee.

Shizuru sighed happily,"I wonder this day Natsuki will finally say I love you to me".I was shock and I suddenly blushed,"Crap",I whispered to my breath.

Shizuru looked behind her,"Natsuki?Did something happen?","No-Nothing",We had breakfast together....

I put mayonnaise on my toast,while Shizuru was drinking tea,she kept starring happily, 15 minutes past she's still starring at me,"Oi~!Bubuzuke~!","Ara~?Yes?",She smiled softly,"No-nothing",I looked away and blushed....

Shizuru stood up I finish Eating,"Bubuzuke~!I'll wash the dishes","Ara~What a good puppy ^^",I blushed,"Shi-Shizuru!!"...

Before she left the kitchen she hugged me from behind,"Natsuki,After that lets go on a date like you promise to","Yeah sure",I continue to wash the dishes while she was taking a shower.

I watched Tv while waiting for Shizuru,she went downstairs and she was wearing a short pink dress with yellow blazer,"let's go Natsuki",She smiled softly,I turn off the Tv and we started walking,I remember Mai's list....

#1 COMPLIMENT HER LOOKS -Girls love it when they get compliments their efforts are getting notice...,We were walking to the park,"a-anno,Shizuru","hm?What is it Natsuki?,she smiled...