2

We all go downstairs to open the door. After opening the door we saw an old couple.

???: Hey........chingu long time no see.......you don't even come to meet us????

Dad: talk about yourself kim.......you also didn't come.......and why are you looking so thin (whispers)did you wife don't give you anything to eat????

But Mrs.Kim heard it and said.

Mrs.Kim: No bae-ssi... he only said that he wanted to go on diet and I don't have a say in......ask him yourself....

Dad: so...????

Mr.kim: that's right.....I had become so much chubby so I decided to go on a diet.......but look at you just look young and handsome......

Mom: no kim you look okay.......oh....I forgot to introduce you both to our daughter......sweetie come here..

And you come near them and bowed.

Mom: She is our daughter Bae Sa rang........and sweetie they are Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim.....

Sa Rang: hello uncle and aunty.......

Dad: hey....ya...ya..ya..... Kim why I can't see your son anywhere???

Mom: Hmm where is he???

Mrs.Kim: He have a important meeting so he come will later......

Mom: oh.....so lets sit in the living room.......

They all went to the living room and started chatting.........

After sometime the doorbell rings.........

Mom: sweetie see who is at the door.....

Sa Rang: Ok mom...

Then she went to open the door. As soon she opened the door, she saw a handsome man looking like a prince.......she gets lost in his eyes......but he just pushed her aside and came in. After coming to her senses she stops him.

Sa Rang: Hey.....stop......who are you???? how can you enter someone's house without their permission and how dare you push me aside?????

As she was walking towards him, she slipped and in no time he catches her and both get lost in each other eyes.

After so much time Sa Rang didn't come in and her parents started hear talking to someone. And they walked outside if the living room with Kim's. They all looked shocked after seeing the scene in front of them.

Dad:(coughs)......sweetie what're you doing????(he cannot see ???? as he was back facing him)

They both Sa rang and??? stood up straight and she started explaining turning around.

Sa Rang: Dad.....he just barge into our hom-----

Mrs.Kim: Son........

Sa Rang: (whispers)son....?????

Mrs.Kim: he is Kim Taehyung!!!!!Our son.....and son they're Mr.Bae and Mrs.Bae........and their lovely daughter......Bae Sa Rang.......

Taehyung: Hello uncle and aunty......hello Sa rang......

Sa Rang: Hi!!!(small voice)

Dad: lets go in the living room and talk......

After talking and discussing the marriage date, they all were eating the dinner in the dinning hall.

Taehyung: aunty the food was delicious......

Mom: look he is even praising my cooking why the two of didn't say a single word of praise about my cooking???

Dad: Darling we all know the food you cook cannot be expressed in words...the God even come down to just to have taste of you food (you nod agreeing with your father)

Mom: Stop this sweet talks........and sweetie why don't you show Taehyung around the house while we all adult talk more......

Sa Rang: Ok mom.....let's go.......

After showing all around the house now it was your room turn and you were just opening the door of your room and then you remembered the condition of your room so you just closed it.

Taehyung: hey.....why'd you close the door I also want to see your room......

Sa Rang: you won't like the room so let's just skip it....

Taehyung: uh-no.....

Then he just opened the door and entered in. You closed your eyes feeling embarrassed.

Taehyung: what a great view!!!!!

Sa Rang: Now you've seen my room so let's go.....ok....

With that you pulled his arm but he resisted which caused you fall onto him. He fall on top your bed with on top of you and your lips touching his. Both of your eyes opened wide feeling each other's lips. That's when the door of room opened by your and his mom.

Mom: Sweetie..Taehyung let's g-----------

She stopped talking after seeing position of you both and gasped and Mrs.Kim also. Then they both giggled and left the room and closed the door. And both stood up straight avoiding each other eyes'

Mrs.Kim: (outside of the room) Kids if you're gonna do it pls lock the door and use protection.

After hearing this you both become more embarrassed and rush out of the room to the living room.